60

(Chapter 60)So you think you can dance?

(Chapter 60)
So you think you can dance?

~*~
Author POV

Jimin walked with Hobi to the company building. Apparently Hoseok had managed to book a room just for the 2 of them to practise in.

Jimin was walking hand in hand with the sunset orange winged Alpha. They held hands in their own unique way too, they both held eachothers hands palm to palm.

Hoseok was a bundle of energy as he pulled Jimin along with him. Except  when they were walking into Bighit building Hoseok refused to drop Jimin's hand. Instead he paraded him straight through the lobby and towards the dance rooms. The reason he didn't drop Jimin's hand was because everyone knew Hoseok was an affectionate person, if he was holding hands with someone it wasn't out of the ordinary.

Hoseok pulled him into the training room and slid in the sign to show 'occupied'.

"I have a proposition for you" Hoseok turned to look at the Beta.

Jimin tilted his head to the side out of curiosity.

"I want to perform a duet. I want to make a better duet than we did on that... day" he hesitated to say the last word.

By day he ment the day that Jimin fell out of the sky and ended up in hospital during their sky dancing duet.

"But this time we do it on the ground?" Jimin asked.

"Yeah, seems a better option right?" Hoseok laughed it off.

"Then we shall have to make it the best. After all the choreographer of Bts should be able to come up with the best duet" Jimin was clearly trying to lighten the mood, it was working.

Hoseok's usual playful nature emerged and he was once again excited to start dancing.

"In all honesty I brought along some roller skates. I haven't skated in so long. I thought we could try it together" Hoseok pointed to the bag he had previously stashed away in preparation for the date.

He also had a little picnic in there as well. Well in the freezer bag beside the bag containing the roller skates.

Jimin pulled off his shoes he preferred to dance barefoot. He then began his regular stretching routine. Hoseok followed along after ditching his jacket against the wall.

~*~

After 30 minutes they were both thoroughly warmed up.

"So you said you grew up dancing? What dance did you specialise in?" Hoseok inquired.

"Yeah I was in a school for dance. I loved it, but I wanted to be an idol. I think the dancing really helped me get in to the company." Jimin admitted.