22

(Chapter 22)Baby bonsai and heavy weights

(Chapter 22)
Baby bonsai and heavy weights

~*~
Author POV

It was almost the 1st September. Jungkook's birthday Jimin's calendar had highlighted. He wanted to get the youngest member of the group a gift. It would have to be small due to limited budgets (his wage wasn't big) but he wanted it to be meaningful.

He knew that Jungkook had begun to start working out more at Bighit's gym. He was determined to put on more muscle.

Jimin pulled his battered laptop to his chest resting it against his blanket covered knees. It was the ashy grey one that he had stolen from Taehyung near the beginning of their debut. It had soon become a favourite. It had a chocolatey marshmallow scent to it, it should have faded by now but it still remained, but then again Taehyung probably took it back when Jimin wasn't using it, it was after all his by right.

The hinges of his laptop gave an audible squeak as he opened it. Jimin grimaced, but then again thats what you get for falling down the stairs with your laptop in your arms.

"Jiminie what are you doing?" Taehyung entered the room flopping down onto his bed, wings splayed out in a dramatic fashion.

"Looking for a birthday present for Kookie, I might look for one for Namjoonie-hyung too if I have time" Jimin answered opening the internet search bar.

"Ooh what are you going to get for them?" Taehyung said, rolling over till he reclined like a roman emperor, head perched on his hand, legs bent at the knee, wings dropped back on the bed.

"Have you got anything for them yet?" Jimin asked sceptically.

"No..." Tae responded.

"Then I am not going to tell you. You might steal the ideas for yourself" Jimin stated.

"What sort of person do you take me for. My own soulmate accusing me of idea stealing" Jimin snickered lightly as Tae dropped dramatically on the bed and placed the back of his hand against his forehead. It reminded him of someone dramatically fainting in a film.

"Well can I at least cuddle with you while you search?" Taehyung asked hopefully. Eyes pleading.

Taehyung had been the one that Jimin came to for physical affection in the group. Taehyung had grown up with multiple siblings and was used to physical affection. He didn't really get that from the other Alpha's in the group, their defensive instincts not appreciating another Alpha in their personal space. They would show affection through hands on shoulders, shoulder nudges, small acts of contact.