111

(Chapter 111)The missing piece

(Chapter 111)
The missing piece

~*~
Author POV

The dorm felt too empty without Jimin. The nest remained built up in the living room. No one slept in it, to do so without the Omega felt like a violation.

They had been suffering without the presence of their pack Omega. When he was in the care facility it was easier than this. At least then they could go and visit him. This was painful.

You never truly appreciate someone till you can't see or reach out to them.

The rooms felt too empty, the dorm too cold. It was like his presence was full of light and warmth that filled everything around him.

They felt starved of touch, while they would pat eachothers shoulder or ruffle hair occasionally it wasn't enough. They had all become accustomed to long cuddle sessions with Jimin and now they felt like they were within withdrawl from touch.

"Jin-hyung" a voice shyly called out.

Jin hummed in acknowledgement, he had been preparing some more packed food so they could be taken to the company tomorrow to eat throughout the day.

"Yeah?" He put another set of rice balls into the bento box.

"Can I have a hug?" The question was barely audible.

Jin turned to see Taehyung, the young Alphas ash grey wings were drooped, he didn't look good.

"Of course" Jin extended his arms, Taehyung rushed into them without hesitation.

Taehyung seemed to curl in on himself in the hug, so he could tuck his head under Jin's chin. He was taking deep breaths, Jin subconsciously released more of his pheromones to sooth the young Alpha.

"I miss him" Taehyung whispered against Jin's chest.

"So do I" Jin muttered back, he pulled the younger man closer to him, dropping his head to rest it in Taehyung's hair.

He almost stiffened in shock when Taehyung's wing reached out and brushed against his own dark purple ones. The urge to throw the younger Alpha away from him in defence of his personal space was strong. But it was strangely over ridden, the urge to protect and comfort a distressed pack mate stronger.

With his advance allowed Taehyung extended his own wings out, they circled them both, in a wing hug. Jin pushed away the defensive feeling and extended his own wings under Taehyung's curling them around their ankles and legs, while Taehyung's covered their heads and shoulders. So they were encased completely in a mirage of feathers.