42

(Chapter 42)Parental crisis featuring stressed Alpha

(Chapter 42)
Parental crisis featuring stressed Alpha

~*~
Author POV

Jimin snickered as the Alpha's practically fell over eachother to impress his parents. It was getting to the point where they were almost attending hand on foot for his parents.

Jin had taken to cooking with Jimin's father, Jemian. They were currently making bread, Jemian's favourite thing to make. Jin watched on with eager eyes to absorb everything Jimin's father was teaching him.

"This is Jimin's favourite type of bread" Jemian revealed.

"What are you making?" Jimin came into the kitchen.

"Bread" Jemian responded. Allowing Jimin to swipe a bun.

"Here take some jam with it" he shoved the jar slightly over in Jimin's direction. It slide across the bench into Jimin's awaiting hand.

Jimin cut the bread bun open and spread some jam across it, closing the bun back together he took a bite. A happy dance was performed due to the nostalgic taste.

"Here Jinnie-hyung, try its go trust me. Dad makes the best bread, the jam is home made too" Jimin looked to the labelled jam.

Jimin skipped around the counter to present the treat. Jin took a bite, licking at the jam that stuck to the corner of his lips.

"Good?" Jimin inquired.

Once Jin had swallowed the food.

"You really do make the best bread Mr Park" Jin responded.

"Jemian, please I much prefer it" Jimin's father insisted.

"I told you he did. Dad's the best Baker in the world. He helps Mum with new recipes for the bakery" Jimin told Jin excitedly.

"You own a bakery?" Jin asked.

"Yeah. We wanted to try and establish another bakery in Seoul so we could be closer to Jimin as he trained to be an idol. But the plans fell through so we returned to Busan" Jemian revealed.

He pulled his fledgling to his side. Jimin happily accepted the sideways hug. Rubbing the top of his head into his father's hair. An action usually performed by a child to their parent when they wanted to be scented. Scenting between parents and fledglings is vital for the parental-child bond.

Jemian looked on at Jimin with a fond expression. But none the less he carefully rubbed his mango and passionfruit scent across his son's cheek and carefully across his neck. Avoiding the scent gland not wanting to accidentally rub off the scent blocker.