29

(Chapter 29)A duet to knock off socks and a game of catch

(Chapter 29)
A duet to knock off socks and a game of catch

~*~
Author POV

"Are you sure you will catch me?" Jimin asked completely unsure how did he even agree to this.

Apparently they needed to gain their fans attention again. With the intention of releasing their 3rd album in February they wanted to build up the fanbase. And the best way apparently to do that was to allow himself to be chucked in the air for a duet dance between him and Hoseok.

Yeah you can't believe it either!

And what had Jimin done?

He stupidly agreed...

Now he was preparing himself to be chucked into the air by Hoseok.

"I have an idea, a better one!" Jimin announced aloud.

"And what is that?" Chi-won asked.

"How about a wing duet like in the air?" Jimin suggested.

"Brilliant!" Hoseok declared.

Jimin startled looking at the elder, that was odd.

Speaking of which everyone had been acting odd recently. Like way more attentive than usual. Maybe they broke something and are trying to butter me up before they admit what it is.

He was pulled out of his musings by the sound of Chi-won's voice.

He hadn't flown in months, wings stiff from disuse and wing dye.

"Now get into the sky and improvise it will make it better" Chi-won instructed.

Make it better? Improvising a duet in the middle of the air, wonderful idea Jimin, you've done it again he internally scolded himself.

But never the less he watch as the sunset orange winged Alpha took flight. He never got over how unfair it was that Alpha's have better more powerful wings.

He spread his own and took to the area they had designated him to take off from. He spread his wings, grimacing as he shook them. He could feel his back screaming at him, the pain had diminished while he hadn't been focussed on dance practice every day, they had him working on lyrics and vocals saying they needed to strength his voice and improve his lung capacity to hold notes longer.

He almost cried out in pain as he ran and began to drag his wings so that he could get into the air, the last flap almost had him dropping from the air from the sharp spike of pain. But nevertheless he remained in the air.