34

(Chapter 34)C-c-cuddles?

(Chapter 34)
C-c-cuddles?

~*~
Author POV

Jimin roled out of Jin's bed at around 6am. He was going to make some breakfast, intending to make the same porridge that his father usually made when someone from his family was ill.

Tae came waddling into the kitchen, a blanket wrapped around his shaking frame. Eyes puffy from the lack of sleep, nose red and raw. Hair stuck up on end, clearly he had just got up, as he was rubbing at his eyes, wincing slightly when his fingers skimmed across a sensitive patch of skin. Jimin could see he was barely able to keep his wings up, from what he could see Taehyung's wings were being dragged along the floor, the Alpha not having enough energy to carry them.

"You up for eating anything, I am making something my father makes when Jihoon-hyung or I get ill." Jimin asked as he turned to stir the porridge.

"Not sure I can eat much, feeling sick" Taehyung said, clutching at his stomach to emphasise his point. Out of the 6 Alpha Taehyung definitely caught the illness worse. The others were recovering faster, while Taehyung seemed like he was getting worse before he got better.

"Maybe try to eat something, even if it is a little, it's better than having an empty stomach." Jimin suggested.

Taehyung nodded, he shivered once again when he entered the kitchen, leaving the door way he had previously been standing in. He seemed almost in pain as he walked across the cool tiled floor.

"My wings feel stiff, it hurt Jiminie" Taehyung whined at him. And when he dropped the blanket alittle Jimin could see how matted the feathers were, they were knotted and quite frankly it looked uncomfortable borderline painful.

"How about you eat something and I will groom them for you" Jimin responded.

"You would do that?" Taehyung looked hopeful.

"Yeah, I want to make you comfortable, being ill sucks whatever I can do to help I will" Jimin replied.

"Thank you" and the tension in Taehyung's shoulders seemed to ease out of him, wing tips brushing the cool floor, making him yelp and pull them back up with a groan.

True to his words, Taehyung barely ate anything. He looked sickly pale, and informed Jimin he felt to nauseous and that he couldn't eat anymore. Jimin took it, at least it was a quarter more porridge into the young Alpha, rather than him suffering with an empty stomach.

Jimin led the shaking Taehyung into the living room, he went and grabbed some extra blankets that were dotted around the room. Taehyung took a seat on the floor by the sofa, Jimin sitting behind him.