13

(Chapter 13)Two left feet

(Chapter 13)
Two left feet

~*~
Author POV

Jimin groaned as he stretched, blankets unrolling. He wrinkled his nose, bringing his wrist to his nose. He realised that sleeping in the blankets that belonged to Yoongi and Tae all night had essentially left him smelling like a leather and campfire smoked chocolate marshmallow. He liked it but he knew he had to wash it off. You can't just go around wearing other people's scents without asking permission for scent marking. He stood up grabbing his stuff he headed to the shower.

He came out of the bathroom throwing a hoodie on as he did. He saw Jin in the kitchen. He jumped up onto one of the stools beside the breakfast bar.

"What are you making?" He craned his head over to look. Jin smiled.

"Pancakes, want any fruit in yours?" He gestured at the cut up fruits.

"Blueberries please" he said. Ironic, his favourite fruit was blueberries and it was resembled in his scent.

"Here" he blinked out of his daydream world.

Jin was holding a blueberry out to him. Without thinking he bit into it, eating directly from Jin's hand. He blushed when he realised what he did. It was a natural reaction. He should have taken it out of Jin's hand like a normal person. He covered his face with his hands and ducked in an attempt to hide behind the counter. Desperately trying to hide his scarlet face.

Jin had looked startled. But the Alpha in him hummed in approval. Providing for a mate brought reassurance and strength to the bond. Jin may not actively be Jimin's mate but his inner Alpha seemed to think so. And seeing Jimin's reaction just made it cuter.

"If you hide behind your hands how will you possibly see the handsome Jin cook you breakfast" he teased.

Jimin just went a brighter shade of red. But never the less he removed his hands from his face.

The rest of the group staggered into the room. Each in a different state of dress. Some still in pjs, some half ready for the day, still wearing their PJ trousers. Some completely ready. Jimin giggled under his breath as Jungkook rubbed his bed hair and almost walked into the sofa, eyes clouded with sleep.

Yoongi took a seat beside Jimin on the breakfast bar, head immediately slumping into his crossed arms resting on the bar. Hoseok grabbed the other seat.

"Morning" he greeted, perky as always. Jimin and Jin were the only to reply with their own good mornings.

"We are set to practice dance all day" Namjoon informed them as he read from the email on his phone.