23

(Chapter 23)A birthday to remember

(Chapter 23)
A birthday to remember

~*~
Author POV

Jimin jumped up into a sitting position. Eyes half closed, bed hair making a sleepy presence. Damn he hated the morning alarm.

But then the turned to stop the blaring noise, he frowned pressing the stop button on his phone. Where were Yoongi and Taehyung?

He pulled on an oversized jumper, sweater pawed hands grasped his phone as he made his way into the kitchen. He missed the warmth of his blankets already.

"Happy birthday Jiminie" Taehyung launched himself at the Beta. Jimin merely blinked, brain not fully awake yet. But he allowed the human octopuses arms wind around him. When he failed to move from the position he had stopped at. Taehyung hoisted him up and carried him to the sofa depositing him next to Yoongi.

Yoongi huffed as Jimin's head lent onto his shoulder with a sudden thud. The dance class had completely worn him out yesterday and completed with a late night bedtime Jimin was barely functional.

Yoongi grabbed one of the spare blankets they left in the living room and threw it to the best of his ability around the smaller boy.

"Come on Jiminie wake up it's your 21st birthday!" Taehyung declared proudly.

"Mmm" Jimin mumbled as he burrowed further into Yoongi's warm side. He frowned when Yoongi chuckled due to his behaviour, head moving along with Yoongi's chest.

Yoongi gently moved his hand that had been previously wrapped around Jimin's arm and began to stroke at the base of his neck, much like Jimin would do to wake Yoongi up. Jimin arched into the contact like a cat, that got a round of affectionate smiles. Jin even took a photo.

"Too cute" Taehyung declared like a child.

"Mm not cute" Jimin slurred sleepily.

"Whatever you say hyung" Jungkook inputed.

Jimin cracked a sleep puffed eye open and did what he intended to be a mean one eyed glare, like Director Fury does in the Avengers film his brother liked to watch. It just made him look like disgruntled kitten on a kill mission.

"Can I use it?" Taehyung asked excitedly.

"No!" Namjoon declared but it was too late, Taehyung blared the air horn he had impulsively bought. In his defense the P.E teacher had always looked cool with them at school.

All of the Alpha's looked irritated at the 2 youngest Alpha. But it was Jimin who reacted the most. He all but flew up from where he had been reclining. This time he looked less like a kitten, more like a lion in fact.