88

(Chapter 88)The beginning of the road to recovery

(Chapter 88)
The beginning of the road to recovery

~*~
Author POV

2 days after the surgery the nurse told him that he would be moving rooms. That he would be changing from the hospital to a facility for trauma recovery.

It was like a care home for recovering patients. He would get a room which resembled a small student accommodation type of room. Small and compact. A bed that could be big enough to be used as a nesting area for recovering Omegas.

He would wear a bracelet around his wrist that would signal if he was going into a panic attack or anything that could be harmful to his health. He would get meals delivered regularly and set visiting times.

Jimin was scared at the thought of not sleeping beside one of the members after he had been told they couldn't stay the night. So used to sharing a bed with one of them or sleeping in the same room. He had even gotten used to Taehyung's snoring which was impressive in itself.

The 2nd degree burns on his legs were on the way to healing. Thankfully with no scarring if the doctor's prediction was correct. But he would have to see, after all it could take anything up to 3 weeks to heal. It had been a week since the accident, so he had another 2 weeks or so more to heal.

~*~

Today was transfer day. Jimin's wings had been put in binders, to make sure they wouldn't get infected or damaged further on the trip. The members weren't allowed to travel with him, but they were allowed to meet him at the facility.

So they had texted him to tell they were waiting with a surprise with them. It had Jimin excited enough not to worry about the trip, instead looking forward to seeing them. Which was the whole idea that the members had come up with.

Jimin relaxed as much as he could in the back of the transfer van. It was like an ambulance just without the sirens.

"You've got yourself some good Alphas." the paramedic said to him.

"I know" Jimin smiled a fond soft smile as he thought of the members.

"They were proper fighting to try and get to travel with you. But it is for safety you have to understand." The paramedic continued.

"I know. They told me they would be waiting for me at the facility instead." Jimin smiled.

And they were. Jimin grinned when he saw them all waiting for him. Wings fluttering anxiously, signalling their impatience. Jimin waved to them as he was moved out of the van. He watched as their faces lit up when they saw him, their shoulders dropping the tension.