Lie To Me 2 (Part 6)

SANA POV 

   Tzuyu stands up and left me there. Fine, Ms. Tzuyu-sshi. My friends are already standing behind me, ready to go outside. Their smile cheered me up a little. 

  "Let's go ??" Jihyo patted my shoulder.

  I just smiled back at them and nodded. Where are we anyway? I tried looking for Tzuyu but she disappeared right away.

  "Let me introduce you to our night market" they said enthusiastically. 

  We walked around and they are really happy touring us around, telling us about how they started their businesses. In peripheral view, I saw Tzuyu, still carrying Gucci and looking at some bracelets. I just watched her walk around the stall to look at every clothes. 

  "I'll just look at some stall, I found something that I like" I reasoned out for me to get closer to Tzuyu. 

  Walking slowly beside her. 

  "Hello again" I said in a small voice and smiled. 

  No response.

  "This looks good on you" I grabbed the hat and tried to place it on Tzuyu's head but she quickly shoved it away, making it to fall on the ground. I just followed her, until we went to a place where there are no people.

  "How many times do I have to tell you to stop?" she's now raising her voice. 

  "I-" I have never heard her raise her voice except the day she broke up with me.

  "It's tiring, Sana! I'm tired!" 

  Don't spit out again the words that hurt me before. My tears fell when she suddenly went down on her knees.

TZUYU POV

  "Please let me go, that's all I'm asking" those were the words that I want to tell.

  "I'm sorry for everything, I don't love you so please let me go" the words that I need to tell.

  My biggest fear is about to happen.

  "You are so cold hearted Tzuyu, I hate you, I hate you so much" she cried and ran away. 

  Deep breaths Tzuyu, deep breaths. From the scenarios that happened, this made me want to just stay in the van. I almost want to throw up for saying those words. I caused her so much pain. If she hates me, I hate myself more. 

  After an hour, they finally came back. There's no sign of Sana's face.

  "Oh? I thought Sana was with you" Mom said when she saw me just sitting alone inside the van.

  They went inside too.

  "We can't watch the firework outside because it will be crowded, we can't risk our safety so we will be watching here inside" said Dad. 

  "Maybe later, Sana might come back" her dad said.

  "She probably saw the stall that I pointed out earlier, all of her styles are all in there" they laughed.

  "After the firework, we'll have a dinner with our new visitor later" said mom.

  "We can't wait to meet him" dad said.

  Mina sat beside me.

  "Yah, I saw you two ran somewhere" she said to me.

  "So?" 

  "Where is she?"

  "I don't know, she went somewhere after our talk" 

  "What did you say? Did you hurt her again?"