Lie To Me 2 (Part 13)

CHAEYOUNG POV

"TZUYU?!" I yelled.

"CHAEYOUNG?!" she yelled too.

Mina must have heard us so she went here quickly.

"Tzuyu?! You're here?!" Mina asked in disbelief.

"No, I'm not Tzuyu, I'm actually Tzuyu's twin"

"But you don't even have a twin"

Tzuyu face palmed.

"What the hell? I didn't expect to see you here, I thought you were traveling" I asked her.

"Just taking a break from traveling, you know, I want to do what I want to do also"

"I thought you don't want anything related to your parent's business" Mina asked.

"Who said that I'm making all of this? I'm just helping to run the store"

The bell clang and a person is coming with full of loads.

"Let me help you with that, my love"

LO-LOVE?! L.O.V.E ?!

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?! NOW I'M SUPER SUPRISED!

"Thanks, TzuTzu"

"SANA?!" Me and Mina shouted in unison.

"Oh my god you scared me... long time, no see, Mina, Chaeyoung" this is the very first time that I saw Sana's hidden genuine smile.

TZUYU POV

"Do you guys wanna hang out or-"

"SURE LET'S HANG OUT! RIGHT NOW! You guys better explain everything! Let's meet at this restaurant" they gave us the address.

"Okay, you can keep the dress" Sana said to them.

"Really? I missed you so much bestie" Mina rushed towards Sana and hugged her.

"I missed you too" Chaeyoung went in also and now they want me in also.

The two left like everything happened so quickly. Also, that means it's just the two of us here.

"Do you think that they'll get mad at me?" she's worried because of what she did on the wedding day.

"We don't know what will be their reaction, but we'll face it, together" I kissed her on her forehead for just a little ease. My kisses are her weakness especially when I kiss her on her weak spots.

"Come on, let's organize all of this so we can prepare for later" she said.

"You got it boss"

Fast forward to meeting the two. Sana shouldn't have refused the address. She forgot what's the name.

"It's this restaurant, Chaeng texted me" I asked Chaeng.

She held my hand.

"Really?" She asked.

"Let's check?"

We went inside the restaurant and searched for them.

"I didn't know that they are all present" I whispered to Sana.

"Me too HAHAHAHA"

If you could see them right now, of course, Chaeyoung and Mina were only the one that was not surprised.

SANA POV

The nervousness that I feel while going to them and sitting down.

"Hello guys, are you just gonna stare or greet me with a hug?"