Lie to me (Part 10)

TZUYU POV

   I'm the only person who did not drank beer last night. Probably, they are still asleep. Our room is a mess right now. There are bottles laying on the floor, pillows got shove off by Sana, some clothes are scattered around. I was gonna clean last night but Sana was so drunk and kept on kissing me.

  After cleaning the room, I went to take a bath. All of them would probably have a massive headache when they wake up. I'll buy them medicine after this.

  SANA POV

  The first thing I did as soon as I woke was pulling my hair because of the headache.

  "Tzuyu?" there's no response. I looked everywhere in the room but there's no sign of Tzuyu. Where is she?

  I went to the other room to get some clothes. These people here are still sleeping. They really drank a lot last night. I think I am too. All I can remember last night was me drinking and coming back here to get more. I'll just ask Tzuyu later what happened.

  Removing every bits of clothes on me then hop in the bath tub. Of course, I played music first because it's a perfect way to start the day. I noticed red marks on my collar bone.

  Wait a minute! IS THIS A HICKEY?! I should not have drank that much. But I could not stop smiling about it. She kissed me. Too bad I do not remember the exact moment of her kissing me. Maybe later, I'll force myself to remember it.

  TZUYU POV.

  "Thank you" I said to the lady in the receptionist who gave a medicine. It was only 4 pieces but I need 8.

  "Uhmmm I'm sorry but can I have 4 more because it's for my friends" I smiled.

  "Oh sure. Wait for a minute Ma'am"

  While waiting, a person grabbed me by the waist and lift me. Who is this creature?

  "Mingyu?!"

  "I'm glad you still remember me" he smiled at me and brought me down.

  "How could I not remember you silly. You are my partner in crime during my high school days" woah he has grown so much.

  "How was your college ??" he asked. We walked around the hotel and talked about the things happened in our lives after we got separated.

  "Really?? Wow you're so rich now huh?" I asked.

  "But you are more richer"

  Mr and Mrs Kim is also here.

  "Oooohhhh Tzuyu you are here" they hugged me so tight.

  "Hello Mr. and Mrs. Kim, nice to see youuu again" I smiled at them.

  "Woahhh you're so pretty" said Mrs. Kim. Omo I'm flattered.

  "You'll be a perfect wife for our son" what did I just heard?

  "DAD!" Mingyu said.

  "What?? I'm just joking" just laugh with their jokes, go with the flow.

  "How's your family?" Asked Mrs. Kim.

  "They are doing fine, busy doing business" I replied.

  "They are really hard working, you too. Mingyu told me that you are really independent during your high school days"

  "Thank you"

  "Yeah even Mingyu always copy your assignment" said Mr. Kim.

  "Ahehehe" Mingyu made a cute act. It made me want to vomit.