Lie To Me 2 (Part 3)

SANA POV

"Here is for Ms. Minatozaki"

Ahhhh finally they have arrived. They know I hate late and waiting but they made me wait.

"I'm starving you know that?" as I look up to glare at them, I saw Tzuyu looking at me. There goes my heartbeat again.

"And for Mr. Junhui .. come follow me"

"A-ah yes" the only words that left from her mouth and walked pass by us.

I watched her where the waiter lead her. She's with a good looking man in a nice suit. Wait a minute... he also looks familiar. Don't know where did I saw him but I feel like I saw him in a picture.

She saw me looking. Fvk. Avoid.. avoid, Sana.

"So who is he? Is he like her boyfriend?" asked Momo.

"I don't know but I feel like I saw him before.. I just can't remember where" I replied.

I forgot that they made me wait for 30 minutes.

"YAH! I already sent you guys a picture of the restaurant, you could have searched the address" I scolded them.

TZUYU POV

Our dinner went fine despite of my ex being here. She's looking fine, I guess she's doing great.

"Looks like you got a problem... hit me up" Junhui said while cutting the last beef.

"Huh ? No.. I'm just thinking the things I did earlier"

"I know you Tzuyu, I'm your brother. I know if there's something bothering you. Is it about your love life? Are you falling in love with Mingyu?" I choked on the last question.

"WHAT?! What are you saying? I will literally hit you up" this is ridiculous.

"So what is it?"

"Nothing... you won't even understand"

"So there is? Tell me"

"Someday.. I might tell you"

"Psssshhh.. why not now?" he rolled his eyes. Sorry Junhui, I'm not ready yet to say it to you.

Minutes have passed, he's done eating. We can finally leave the restaurant.

"I'll just go to the restroom then we'll head back to the hotel" he said.

I'm all alone here, don't panic. Just use your phone to distract you. Distract you from having a thought of your EX GIRLFRIEND is here. From the corner of my eyes, I saw two familiar faces entered the restaurant. Shit. They probably do not know them so okay, fine.

"It's mom and dad" Junhui came back and went to them. As they walked towards our table, they stopped beside Sana's table. What in the world?! They are interacting with them. THEY KNEW EACH OTHER ?!

I stand up to greet them.

"I thought you guys were on a business trip?" I asked.

"Me and your father decided to just ditch the meeting" mom giggled.

"And we know that Junhui is here for the meeting with a new business partner"

"How did you know those girls?" I finally asked them.

"We just had a business meeting with them last week" Dad said taking the salad.

Oh no..

"And you know when we have new business partner..."

No please .. why is this even a tradition to us?

"We invite them !! To know them better for a smooth work"

"WHAT?! All of them?!" this time my voice got loud.

"Yes.. is there any problem?"

"No.. uhm I-I gotta go.. I'm done eating" I quickly wore my coat and glasses and walked pass by them.

I started to walk down the street. Let me ask you self. Why are you so nervous being around with her? I thought you already moved on with those feelings? I started to laugh at myself for being stupid. People looked at me as if I'm crazy.

I turned back and walked towards the restaurant again. My phone suddenly rang. It's from unknown number.

"Hello?" but the caller hung up.

Okay?? They were surprised of me coming back. I reasoned out that I didn't know the way back to the hotel room which is true. Just act natural, don't stress it out.

Since Sana is here in France, I went back with my brother. Yes, I'm avoiding her. Oh yeah my parents invited them here urgh. I don't even wanna know when because I'm sure that I'm not in the house but in my own apartment.

SANA POV

"Yah! Don't sleep during work time" Momo is right there infront of her computer with eyes close, head about to fall.

I walked inside my office. Gotta enjoy the time with no Mark being around. Come on thoughts, think what you want to think.

I saw her in France. She walked inside a bar with another girl. Do not know if they are really kissing or not. The memory that I had with her when I was drunk appeared in my head that time and it is appearing now too. Good memories but, memories are meant to be forgotten.

"How's my future wife?" Mark came inside with foods.

He placed the foods on my desk and kissed me on my cheeks.

"Why did you bought so much food?" I asked.

"Isn't that what your assistant before always do to you? Bring you a lot of foods which made you giggle and happy?"

"Huh?"

"Who is she? The one who looks like Yoda, Tu- Tzoyo?"

"Tzuyu" he's so annoying, can he just leave?

"Yeah! That Tzuyu! You always smile at her but to me none. I almost think that you two have a thing but I know that you are not like that"

You're damn right. We are a thing but you and my parents ruined it.

"By the way, your parents told me that you guys will go to Taiwan to meet a business partner"

"Yes"

"Guess I'll be spending my week here"

"Yep, sure"

"Do you want hot choco?"

That question made me remember Tzuyu. As you may know, she always ask me for hot choco and also this, the foods. Everything that is going on must be a sign? I don't know. I don't want to believe such things because it will gonna hurt me in the end.

"No, thanks" I just gave him a smile.

"Okay, I'll get going now. Just a little more time, we will be together and have our honeymoon" what's with those eyes. Eewww could you not please look at me like that. It's making me sick, my inner self is puking. And then he did a hip thrust. Okay, I'm gonna puke, for real.

"Just leave if you are going to leave" I hissed. I cannot take this cringiness anymore.

That is the worst 30 minutes of my life. Must enjoy the remaining moments, my freedom moments without that guy.

I'll just text Momo and the others to pack their things. Yes, wherever I go, they are with me. I'm happy when I'm with them. I need them to come with us in this trip.

_____________________________________________

I'm gonna publish this without even reading again 😆

Thank for reading ❤