Lie To Me

AN: YEYY AFTER 1375267473 YEARS I FINALLY HAVE A NEW ENTRY
_____________________________________________

TZUYU POV

*RINGGGGG RINGGGG RINGGG*

     The girl with a specs still on, wearing an oversized shirt, messy hair just woke up because of her alarm and also, with the help of her dog licking her face. She rolled slowly to see what time it is.

     "OH MY GAD!!" I quickly went up and went inside the bathroom for a quick bath.

     Today is the day where I will be having my job interview. I just graduated and still new with this adulting thing.

    Quick hairdo, quick breakfast, quick make up and I'm all done. I jusr took a taxi to go to the company.

    "Thank you" I said to the taxi driver and went inside of the building.

    "Uhmmm Good Morning, I'm here for my job interview" I said with a slight smile.

    "Ohh you must be Ms.Tzuyu, the room is on the 14th floor and turn left, you'll see a door with a rainbow color in it .. just take the elevator" she smiled.

    "Thank you Ms.. Myoui" I said as I look through her name pin.

    "Ohhh .. just call me Mina" that gummy smile is so cute. I smiled at her and went inside the elevator.

    The door was about to close when someone shouted.

    "Waittt" said someone in Japanese. I know the basics of Japanese so I held my hand on the door of the elevator.

    "Thank you " she said while catching her breath. I just smiled at her. She looked at me.

    "Ohh you are here for a job interview??" she sweetly asked.

    "Uhmm yes ma'am" I replied

    "Ma'am?? You know who I am ??" she asked. I looked at her. She's pretty. I wish all are good looking with a bangs.

   "Uhm, no ma'am... that's just how I call someone that I do not know. Being formal is kinda my thing"

  "Hmmmm... let's not be formal now, Hello, I'm Sana" she said and smiled widely at me.

  "Hi, I'm Tzuyu" I said and accepted her handshake.

  The door opened, we have the same way.

  "Where are you going by the way Sana ??" I asked.

  "To my office"

  "Woahh you must have a high rank" I was amazed because she have an office all by herself here.

  Ohhh there's the door with a rainbow in it and with teddy bears.

  "So what do you think of this door ??" she asked.

  "Personally, I think it's too girly... but it's cute, I love it. My mom is also like that, painting our door in our house back in Taiwan where she showed each of our personality" I said. Oh gosh I miss my mom already.

  "Really?? So what is your door like ??"

  "Hmm she painted it simple, I helped her paint it... Since I like blue, it is mostly colored blue and I painted my dog in it " I laughed a little.

  "So love dogs??"

  "Yes ..." our conversation is getting long, I might be late on my interview.

  "Interesting" she smiled.

  "You can go to your office now Sana... thank you for the accompany. I just wish I would get this job and we can be close"

  She smiled at me for a second then she called someone.

  "Yes ma'am??"

  "Get her documents and process it, I'll make her my secretary" she suddenly said.

  "As you wish ma'am" said.

  I was shocked at the moment. That scene right there left me speechless. So I was talking to the boss all along.

"You are 15 minutes early, I love that characteristic. You're formal with me from the start. You are the only person that loved my door because I heard some of my employees talk bad about it. You even told me something about your personal life, I think we will be close. So, see you tomorrow Tzuyu-sshi" she smiled and went inside of the room.

  Once the door shut, I came back to my senses. I knocked on her door. She opened the door.

  "Come in" she said.

  The inside of her office is simple yet there's still some teddy bears.

  "Whyy??" she hummed.

  "I'm sorry for calling you with your first name. I didn't know. Sorry ma'am" I bowed.

  "Tzuyu-sshii, no. Don't be sorry. When I appointed someone as my secretary it means that I trust him or her"

  "We just met an hour ago"

  "Yup. My instinct never fail me. When I sense someone that I can trust it means that I can really trust that person. That's what I felt when I first saw you inside that elevator. So, let's cut the formal thing. We are friends"

  "Hmmm... I'll still let that sink in me, I still might call you ma'am. I am not used with calling someone with their first name that is higher authority than me" I said and stand up.

  "So, see you tomorrow ??"

  "Yes, ma'am" she looked at me seriously.

  "I'm sorry. Yes, Sa-Sana" from being serious turned to a sweet smile.

_____________________________________________

I am sorryyy for taking this long to update. Even though we already had our Finals, they still gave us some paperworks and project to do.

I'm gonna update once a week now or if I feel like dropping some entries I might update twice a week.

Thank you for reading my stories even though it's cliche. Let me know if you like it or not.

❤🤘