Lie To Me (Part 11)

SANA POV

  She's now preparing for their dinner, taking a short shower.

  "Heyy Sana!!" someome shouted from the door. It looks like Mark.

  "What?" I asked and opened the door.

  "We'll leave now for dinner" he said and held my hand. That caught me off guard. You do not have the rights to hold my hand. Only Tzuyu can.

  "Oh Tzuyu, have fun on your dinner with him" I tried to remove his hand but his grip is too strong.

  "Uhm yes.. sir" she smiled.

  "Let's go" Mark said. I didn't even got a chance to say good bye properly.

  Wow. My friends are already at the lobby. As soon as we got closer to them, my parents smiled because of what they are seeing.

  "Awwww I knew you two look good together" said Mark's parents.

  "Yessss can't wait for the wedding" said Dad.

  "Me too sir" he kissed me from out of nowhere. What..in..the..world? I heard Momo and the others gasped.

  "OOOHHHHH so sweet" what's wrong with my parents? If only I could slap him right now I would but I don't want to make a scene.

  "TZUYU !! OVER HEREEE!!" WHAT?!

  I quickly scanned the place to see her and there she is. Oh no, she's actually looking at us. Tzuyu just turned her back and walk straight to Mingyu. Shit shit shit.

  TZUYU POV

  Okay, that hurt a little bit. I know that Sana doesn't want that but it's still a kiss. It hurts because I took the risk of being with her knowing that she'll might marry that guy one day. Here I am walking, contemplating if I did the right thing, taking the risk.

  "Let's go! They are waiting, here's the restaurant that they went in. Let's find it" said Mingyu.

  "Wait a minute, you don't know where's the place?" I asked.

  "Uhmm I'm not from here you know and they left early because they bought souveniers all by themselves"

  "Urghhhh let's find it quick"

  SANA POV

  It's so uncomfortable walking with him. I hate it.

  "Send help" I whispered to my friends at the back.

  "What?"

  "Nothing" just smile Sana.

  Finally, we are here. I just want to get away from him but he's beside me. Good thing my friends are on my left side.

  "Momo send help please" I said quietly.

  "Do you want me to go loco here?" she joked. That made me laugh a little bit.

  They served us with foods. I wish I could laugh comfortably like them. Urghhhh I really hate it here.

  "YAH! MINGYU! I TOLD YOU THIS IS THE PLACE" that's Tzuyu's voice.

  TZUYU POV

  "I think this is the place" I said to Mingyu a hundred times but he just won't listen to me. I pulled him inside and there we saw his parents.

  "YAH! MINGYU! I TOLD YOU THIS IS THE PLACE!!" I said to him and slapped his arm.

  "Ohhh.. told you this was the place. I'm right" is he joking right now?