Lie To Me 2 (Part 4)

TZUYU POV

  What in the world- This is not what they mean a 'simple dinner', this is like a fiest. Mom cooked all of the food. She even have this chocolate fountain. It's not like we have a lot of visitors today, unless, oh no, those seven are going too. Yeah, right, everywhere Sana go, she always invite them.

  "Tell mom that I'm gonna walk Gucci (I know :( you will be missed, little guy) to the park" I told Junhui.

  "Okay, be back before the sun sets"

  Gucci's excited to walk outside. Wiggling tails indicates that the dog is excited and it is so cute. We better get out of here before my mom sees me.

    Do I feel nervous? To be honest, I'm not. Yes, I'm not thinking about it. Who cares what will happen for the next couple of days.

  SANA POV

  Here we are, Tzuyu's hometown. They are   sleepy, they were too excited to come here. Their curiosity about Tzuyu's life made them not to sleep. I have known some of her private information but, not this one, being a daughter of the one of the top business tycoon.

  "I was sent by the Chou Family to pick you up Mr and Mrs. Minatozaki" said by the dude in a casual clothes.

  My parents looked at him from head to toe. They are not convinced because he not wearing any tuxedo or something.

  "I'm telling the truth" the dude gave us a reassuring smile. I kinda trust him tho.

  The guy put our things in another car because you know, we are a lot. We got inside the van and the guy started driving us towards their place.

   During our trip, the girls were just casually doing the things they do. Jihyo, Mina and Jeongyeon playing games while the others are just watching them. Mom and dad of course, chatting with the driver. Mrs. Chou suddenly called.

  "Ooohhh... okay ma'am, yes, got it, we'll be heading there now" I heard.

  "What's wrong?" asked by my dad who is now confused because the van is turning back.

  TZUYU POV

  I carried him now. He always go to places that I won't see him.

  "Don't do that or I won't be able to find you" I said to my dog. Yes, I'm talking to my dog.

  He's quiet except when people gets so close to me. To be specific, people that he doesn't know. He's not just my friend but also my protector.

  "Should I buy you clothes??"

  "Arf arf arf"

  "I'll take that as a yes"

  Our mall is not that far from here. All of the employees do not know that I'm one of the children of the Chou's. So, I have to do the normal way of entering the mall, getting scanned and everything. The mall is a dog friendly environment because my mom knows that I might go there with Gucci.

  After an hour of picking clothes for him, I'm done. I think I picked a lot but, that's okay. I'll make him wear all of that.

  "Sit" I commanded him beside me.

  When it was done, I looked down to see if he's still there. Urgh, he left. I need to find him again.

  "Thank you" I smiled.

  He's so small, I need to squat to see his tiny feet.

  "Gucci, come out" I said.

  From dogs and cat section to footwear section. I love my dog so much but, he is always making me worry. While looking for him, a scenario caught my eye.