High School (Part 6)

TZUYU POV

  She's really avoiding me. I tried talking to her but she kepts answering me with her eyebrows and just short replies. It's getting on my nerves.

  "That's not the way you solve it" I said and looked at her.

  "Oh.. sorry" I taught her the technique that I know.

  "Wow, thank you"

  Okay, I've had enough of it.

  "That's it" I closed my book.

  "Ignoring me huh? Fine" I went to my desk to study on my own.

  That's what you want then I'll give it to you. I'm not gonna talk to you too. I've been trying to talk to her, asking her what's the problem but she just kept on ignoring. Starting now, we are not friends anymore.

  SANA POV

  She's ignoring me too now. That's fine atleast no more closeness.

  "Huh for the first time she didn't greeted you" said Jeongyeon.

  "She's ignoring me too"  I coldly said.

  "Are you okay with that?" asked Nayeon.

  "Yes only 4 more months I'll leave this school anyway, I'll eventually leave her for good"

  It became more awkward to move in our dorm. I expected that my feelings will be gone little by little but it got worse. The more she ignores me, the more I want her attention and everything. Why did I even choose this dorm room in the first place?

  I'll just practice hard to get this out of my mind. Thank you drama club.

  "HEY SANA! Seulgi's here! She wants to talk to you" somebody shouted.

  What does she want?

  "Hi what is it?" I smiled at her.

  "Ohhh hi I bought another ticket for Taylor Swift's concert, I heard that you are a fan so I would love to give this to you" Are you kidding me right now? That's hard to get how did she- oh yeah she's a model.

  "Really??" I looked at the ticket.

  "Yes so can you come with us?"

  "Us?"

  "Yeah, it's gonna be you, Me, Mina and Tzuyu"

  "Ohh .. I forgot we have rehearsals"

  "Come on now Sana don't turn down this big opportunity to see Taylor in person, this is her first concert here and we don't know when will she ever comeback or maybe she won't"

  Urgggggggghhhhhhh I want to go. I want to see Taylor but Tzuyu is there how can I even have fun.

  "Fine" I kept the ticket.

  "YEYYYY SEE YOUUU"

  I cannot turn down this magestic opportunity. For a minute I forgot that I'm jealous of her omg.

  TZUYU POV

  Why did Seulgi even invited her? I cannot with her. It's super awkward going to the concert venue with her. And now, we are standing and waiting for them infront of the arena.

  Where is that beetch?

  My phone buzzed, a text from her.

  "Sorry to fool you my friend but I didn't bought extra tickets, I gave my ticket to Sana so that you two can talk, have funnnnn. If my body is missing tomorrow they'll know it's you who hid it because I wrote a letter just now" That beetch. Should have not trusted her aaaaahhhhh.