Lie To Me 2 (Part 14)

CHAEYOUNG POV

For the past weeks, it's so hard. We can't do this anymore. Ms. Im and Ms. Hirai won't shut their mouth about Sana and Tzuyu. The two basically said that to keep it a secret but here they are being noisy.

"Wonder when will they come back? Haw-" Mina took a hold on to Momo's mouth.

"What part of keeping it a secret won't you understand?" Mina fired.

Momo removed her hands off.

"I know but I'm just curious, I miss them you know"

"I miss them too but I never said anything about their location"

"I know..... but why did they choose to go to Hawaii like, they always go there?"

Oh shit! The Minatozaki's are near.

"Sush everyone! Go back to your places!" I pushed Momo back to her cubicle.

They all went inside their office. That was a close one. Suddenly, a scent that everyone missed smelling everyday. Wow, that sounds weird but we all know where that scent belongs to.

"Ms. Sana where can I put this?"

"Ohhh just put it inside the office" that giggles also.

"SANA?!" Came from the two noisy.

"Nice to see you too, Nayeon and Momo, everyone" she went inside the office.

After she went inside, all of the people in the office celebrated especially those who have a crush on Sana. A lot of whispering are going on.

"Is she still single?"

"She keeps getting hotter and hotter"

"I can't focus now"

"I think the employee who left a long time ago was her lover? Right?"

"Really? I hope they break up if they are together so I still have a chance"

Lol. Even if they broke up you still won't have a chance on her. But they are not! HAH! No one throws hate on my ship! Not on my watch!

"You know what Mina? There's a lot of flies flying around, wanna help me kill them?" Of course, I maximized my voice so everyone can hear it.

"Eh?"

"Just go with it, they are wishing a love story tragedy for the two, do you want that?" I whispered.

"Oh... OF COURSE! I WOULD LOVE TOO KILL THEM! "

"Louder"

"That's the loudest I can do"

The office starts to have less and less workers because it's finally time to leave. All of us are still waiting for Sana for you know, for some tea about the two of them. We waited in the employee's room.

"You're eating all of the biscuits again" Jeongyeon said to Momo

"Not all hmp"

"It's just the same, after that one I know that you will get another one until all of them are gone"

"Where's my chocolate biscuits?!" Dahyun said after opening the fridge.

Momo dropped the biscuit wrapped that she's holding.

"Momo's eating your biscuit"

Tsk tsk tsk

The other side of the room. The two, Nayeon and Jihyo, are busy with their online shopping. While me and Mina are the most quiet here. She's actually reading a book and it's such a nice view.