No Title

SANA POV

It's been weeks since school started. The only club that interests me is theater and arts club. Do you know the feeling that you have two passions? You want to pursue this, but you love doing this. Did you get what I mean? No? I also don't understand but that's what I feel with being an Engineer and acting.

"I'm used to watching the auditionee perform, not the person itself" exclaimed by Nayeon.

"Didn't you audition when you went to the drama club during high school?" Jihyo asked her.

"I did"

"Just think it that way, first time auditioning"

I'm the next one in line. Jeongyeon is currently inside while the three of us sitting outside, waiting for our turn. Momo is also here with us, but she's not gonna audtion instead she's doing arts. She's currently painting something, sitting beside us.

"Wow! That's an amazing painting Momo" Nayeon saw how Momo brush the colors on her portrait.

"Thanks, this needs to be done by 45 minutes so please no distraction" she said which made Nayeon raised her eyebrows.

Just in time, the girl inside is done. Jeongyeon went to sit on the other side of Momo.

"So how was it?" I asked.

"You have to see it for yourself, Sana" she then closed her eyes.

What was that? I waited until someone called my name to go inside the room.

"Uhm, hi I'm Minatozaki Sana and I'm a freshman" I don't know what to say.

"I know who you are" that voice made a chill in my spine.

"You do?" asked by the people around him.

"Yes! She's my classmate during 6th grade, the only girl that made me not left out because I was a transferee back then" he smiled with a little proudness on his tone.

"Ni-nice to see you too, Suho" I left out a little smile.

"Show us what you got"

JEONGYEON POV

"What do you mean by you have to see it for yourself?" and there they are, Marites, called for the people who loves gossips.

"You'll see it anyway when you go there" I hissed.

"Come on now Jeongyeon, we can't wait you know that so tell us, we also have Momo here you know" Can't you wait girl? I'll break those big hands of yours if you still continue on slapping my arm.

She gave me a glare.

FUCK! Sorry, sorry.... Is she reading my mind? I'll take care of your big, beautiful hands. Geez.

"Fine, Sana's ex is one of the judges in there"

Both of them gasped, except for Momo who is still focused on her painting.

"You mean, Suho?" question by Jihyo.

"It's not like Sana have a lot of exes" I said.

"What do you call Jun?" said by Nayeon.

"That was just a mutual understanding, and that was before Tzuyu came in the picture"

Momo excused herself to pass her portrait because she's done. I'm not saying that it's bad, not bad but she needs more practice at blending colors.

"What do you think will happen now that I feel like she'll pass the audition and spending time with the theater?" Jihyo's now worried as if she doesn't know Sana since secondary school.