No Title

MOMO POV

New environment means a new set of friends. As soon as my plane landed, I'm already wishing to meet someone that is the same vibe as me. Japanese, close to my age, same as me, introvert.

Great, first day and I already bumped someone because I was not looking at where I'm walking at. Didn't even looked back, just straight up walking to get to the bathroom. Great way to make friends.

"What seat should I take?" I started talking to myself.

I took the seat beside the window at the back. My classmates are getting along pretty well. Inner self wouldn't want me to make friends, it just keeps me nervous when someone is near me.

"Hey! You're the one who bumped me" this high-pitched girl talked to me. Can't distinguish if she's acting cute or it's just her voice is kind of high pitch.

"Aren't you going to say something?" she sat beside me and put her books on her desk. Okay, it's just her acting cute.

"Oh I-I'm sorry" I bowed.

"It's fine, I just don't like someone getting away if she or he did something unpleasing to me" she smiled at me showing her bunny teeth.

"By the way, I'm Nayeon" she extended her hand.

"I'm Momo" I gladly accepted her handshake, this enormous hand.

Since then, I'm now part of their circle of friend. I even met a Japanese one named Sana but she's too energetic, but I can manage. It's okay to have a few friends as long as they are real friends.

"Did you already, you know, try asking someone out?" they asked me.

"Nope, I don't believe in those kind of things" I said, Sana's watching me draw.

"What? Why? Being in love is something that makes me feel sweet and.. and can't explain the feeling but it feels amazing" Sana told me.

No matter how many times you tell me that love is sweet etc. I still won't do it. I watched too many movies and those endings, I don't want to experience.

"Come on, I'll hit you up with someone, my TzuTzu told me about her new friends" she's scanning through her phone. I held it down but she's insisting.

"Just try for once, please? Do it for me?" Now, why are you doing that 'eye technique' to me?

"Okay, okay.. now stop doing those eyes" I swayed her face away and continued drawing.

She's talking to her right now. Their call names are 'TzuTzu'? Wait, that's Sana's call name for her girlfriend. I don't know what's the other way around, but that's kinda lame. My TzuTzu? I have to laugh.

"Why are you laughing?" she asked me, oh she's already done talking to her.

"Nothing, just remembered something funny" I said in my defense.

"You are sometimes weird, okay, I got her number" she excitedly said and laid down my carpet.

"Woah, amazing, okay"

"Come on Momo, try it, once you experience it come to me and tell in front of my face that I was right, that love is the sweetest thing that you've felt"

"Okay, whatever you say"

She gave me the number of the person. Dahyun? What a nice name. So if we end up together I should call her 'DaDa'? What the hell? I feel like calling my daddy. Oh no, not that kind of daddy you are thinking. It's lame too.

DAHYUN POV

It's now or never.

"Hello" I sent a message. Waited for a couple of minutes for a reply.