No Title

TZUYU POV

If human die at some point, why can't I now? This school is torturing us. Well, not torture TORTURE but ma'am and sir can we just get a break? We are not the only student here. They are making the most out of us.

"Tzuyu, my brain is going to explode"

Mina moved to my room. Instead of someone who I don't know moves in, I asked her to move there.

"You think you're the only one?" we are both sleepy, tired, and getting nervous whether if we can win trophies for the school. We just want a break from everything.

"Do you think this is too much?" she asked me.

"I think this is more than 'too much' Mina. We can't even enjoy our weekend; they are drowning us with books and their talks"

"Okay, let me try to talk to Mr. Lee tomorrow for a break"

"As if he'll tell us to rest, go to a mall and fun" I scoffed, literally there is no way.

If he refuses and just give us more books to study, I'll go to his house and glue everything upside down. I'm with Chaeyoung and Dahyun outside of Mr.Lee's office waiting for Mina.

They are maybe older than me, but they look like kids. I don't know if it's the height or they are just like that. Chae was about to prank Dahyun when Mina walked out of the office.

"So?" I asked her.

"He said he's giving us this weekend to relax but we need to go back on track after that because we have a competition"

"YES!" took the two for a hug. Finally, our brains will get enough rest.

We've been really really really torn out to the point that we started doubting ourselves if we can get that win for the school. You know, it's all on us, the name and pride of the whole school. For me, I don't want to be the second place that's why I always work hard. Just like what the quote says, "Second place is the first loser", and made me feel like a second option.

Mina is more laid out compared to me. That's what I admire about her. I hope that she could lend me that energy so I can't beat myself to death with these competitions.

"Where are the two?" I asked Mina and looked at my watch. Weekend, we need to be happy that means, we go to a theme park. Chaeyoung actually suggested this, and Mina said yes to this even though she's scared of rides.

From a distance, we can already see two people running.

"Sorry we're late, there was a construction across our dorm's road so we took the longer road" Dahyun said while catching her breath.

"It's okay, come on, let's take a bus so you guys can sit down and rest before we get tired of rides later" I excitedly told them.

"You'll see the inner kid of Tzuyu" Mina giggled.

When we were still a kid, we used to go to these kinds of parks. Mina is that kind of girl who is the quiet one but when she vibe with you her barrier around her falls down and she'll let you in her world. So, you're lucky if she'll laugh with your jokes even if it's corny.

The big Ferris wheel is already visible from here. There's a news that there will be fireworks later.

"Let's go to the Ferris Wheel last" Chaeyoung said. That's what I was thinking so I gave her a thumbs up.

Spent the day like a normal teenager do. The reason why I said that because I've been hard on myself. If I didn't do any good in school, my parents might say to me that I'm not good enough. Sometimes I just talk to myself and wonder, do they even love me? Because if they do, they'll accept me. They'll accept the things that I can and can't do. Help me do the things I can't do. Guide me.