Lie To Me (Finale)

TZUYU POV

  "Hey Tzuyu!" Chaeyoung yelled beside me.

  "Yah! Don't yell, you're just standing beside me" my ear hurts, this midget.

  "Your birthday is near, just two more weeks" her eyebrows wiggled.

  "So?"

  "Treat us" Momo said.

  "YES I WANT SPAGHETTI" Nayeon heard our convo.

  "CHICKEN!" both Jeongyeon and Jihyo said.

  "Anything as long as it's edible" said Mina.

  "Me too" Dahyun seconded.

  I stopped working and looked at them.

  "Isn't the other way around? Since it's my birthday, you guys should treat me, right?" I asked.

  "Oh we don't do that here" Nayeon smiled.

  "Dafaq"

  "THE MR. MINATOZAKI IS COMING" a random worker yelled. The girls went back to their own cubicle, thank God.

  "Tzuyu-sshi, can you come here for a sec" said Mr. Minatozaki.

  Sana is not here at the moment. She went out with Mark. They have been going on dates for the past days, but that's okay.

  I went inside of the office and just stood infront of her dad.

  "Please sit"

  "Thank you sir"

  This is the first time he actually spoke to me inside their office.

  "Since you are Sana's secretary maybe you might have seen her meeting with someone?" oh god.

  "What do you mean sir?" I asked.

  "Well, she's been ordering balloons, roses, ingredients of cake, creating gifts like she's gonna surprise someone" I suddenly thought that it's for me because my birthday is near. What am I gonna say? I'm sweating.

  "And here's the thing, I tracked what she's been buying with her card and I found out that she booked a one way flight to Hawaii"

  "If you found out who is she talking to or meeting to, please talk to that guy and tell him to stay away from her because she's planning to escape from her responsibility here in the company"

  What? 'Stay away from her'.

  "You know Tzuyu-sshi I'm not really a bad person or a bad dad to her, I'm just doing what is best for her and also what my mom wants for Sana. She wants Sana to take over the company" he stopped talking and getting emotional.

  "I'm gonna take you to her so that you'll believe me"

  It's weird that I'm in a car with her dad.
He bought flowers and food before we got to the hospital. We went inside the room. It's her grandma just laying on her bed, looking outside the window.

  "She doesn't talk much since she woke up"

  "Woke up?" I asked.

  "Yes, she was in a coma for about a 2 years and gladly, she finally woke up last month but Sana still doesn't know"

  A phone call suddenly heard around the room but her grandma didn't even flinched.

  "You can talk to her but expect that she's not gonna talk back, I'll just take this call" her dad went out of the room.