Lie To Me (Part 5)

SANA POV.

  "Knock knock"

  "Come in" I said and continued reading the papers. Oh it's Tzuyu-sshi.

  "Here are the reports and additional papers for that" said Tzuyu.

  "More ?? Urghhhh" I dropped the folder on my desk and sigh.

  I've had enough with this. All I did was read and read. Type and type. Report and report. I don't want any of this. My parents just forced me to this company, business stuffs.

  "Should I make you hot choco to lighten your mood up ??" I looked at her when she said hot choco. That's my favorite drink.

  "Yes please" she just nodded and left.

  An angel left my office and now a devil entered.

  "So?? Hi"

  "What do you want??" I asked.

  "Your father said that I should go here to be with you"

  "Ewwww... just leave please. I am working" he went closer to me. Kept on bugging me.

  "Urghhhh I'M WORKING !!"

  "You don't have to work soon. When we're married, I will do all the working. You don't have to worry a thing" he smiled and touched my face.

  "No.. I won't" I said, flicking his hands off my face.

  "Too bad, our family already planned everything"

  My heart sank when I heard those words. I felt like a dove that is locked inside a cage. My freedom to do the things that I want when I get older. My freedom to love someone that I truly love not the person that your parents told you to marry.

  "Sana here's your hot choco" Tzuyu arrived holding a cup of hot choco and also some marshmallows. This girl really know me so well.

  "Oh I'm sorry, you must have been having a conversation and I interrupted. I'll just put it on your desk"

  I looked at Tzuyu. Thought running inside my head like, she's the one that I want to know better. The one that makes me happy by just looking at her face.

  "Oh no worries. You called her Sana?? But she's your boss" said.

  "Oh .. I- sorry Sir" Tzuyu apologized. What??

  "I told her to call me like that. Can you please just leave Mark??" I said and made him feel that I was irritated by his existence.

  "Hmmm okayyy .. I just dropped off to see my beautiful future wife" he smiled before leaving my office.

  "Oh I think I'm gonna throw up" I said.

  "So he's the one that your gonna marry" said.

  "Over my dead body" taking a sip of the hot choco.

  "He's not that bad??"

  "NOT THAT BAD?? HE'S SO STUBBORN, FULL OF PRIDE, I JUST CAN'T STAND HIM"

  "Chill, sorry to made you feel like that"

  Mark went back.

  "WHAT?!" I yelled.

  "I forgot, our family is going to Hawaii. A vacation but mostly business purposes. That's all, bye beautiful"

  "Urghhhh"

  "I think you need more food to calm you right now"

  TZUYU POV

  I gave her a lot of foods that I bought at the convenince store beside our company.