High School (Part 5)

SANA POV

"Guys, I think I really did fall for her"

  I have been observing myself lately. Everytime she smiles it gives me this feeling. Patting me on the head gives me butterflies in my tummy. She keeps hanging out with Seulgi and it made me ..... jealous.

  "Aigooo Sana" Nayeon said while poking me.

  "Told you to stop your joke about her being your girlfriend" Jeongyeon said.

  "But that's not where it started, it's because of how she talks to me, how she interacts with me" I said and just rested my head on Jihyo's shoulder.

  "Let me guess hmmmm you are also jealous with them hanging out?" aaahhhhh am I that obvious? I just nodded.

  "Does Tzuyu know?" Nayeon asked.

  "No don't want to tell her, she doesn't even feel the same way"

  "What are going to do?" they moved towards us and lay on my lap. It's actually rest time from our rehearsals.

  "Guess I'll try to forget this, I'll try to avoid talking to her maybe that's easy because she's always with Seulgi"

  "What about your studying lessons?"

  "Shit, I forgot about that hmmm I'm not gonna react much?"

  "Okay, whatever your decision is we will just support you"

  "Thanks"

  Avoiding Tzuyu starts now. Everytime you encounter her in the hallway, do not wave nor hug her. Just raise your eyebrow and just walk passby her.

  Right now she's beside you, do not talk to her.

  "Sana" Tzuyu said.

  "Yes?" I responded. You failed self. Told you to never engage.

  "What food do you want?"

  "Anything"

  "I thought you want cheeseburger. You were craving for it last week"

  "Cheeseburger it is"

  "How about drinks?"

  "Anything" I'm trying my best to reply short to her.

  "Okay I have ordered it, it might take long" she smiled.

  "Are you done?" putting her phone down and looked at my answer.

  "Wow! you got all of them right. Good job Sana" she's offering a high five, what should I do? URGHH ... just continue answering.

  She put her hand down on my papers.

  "Hey, I'm answering" I said to her.

  "For the past days, when I'm talking to you, you've became unresponsive. I'm trying my best to communicate with you but you always ignore me. Are you avoiding me?" Shit,shit,shit,shit.

  "Wh-what? No, why would I do that?"

  "I don't know too, why would you do that?"

  "I am not"

  "Prove it to me then or else I'll really think that you are avoiding me"

  "Well uhm, I'm sick.. yeah I'm sick" fake cough.

  She felt my forehead and my neck.

  "Ohhh you're kinda hot" she said.

  "You think so?"