Lie to me (Part 4)

SANA POV

"Sana" somebody's calling me. That person is shaking me.

  "WH-WHAT?!" I shouted.

  "I have been waking you up for about 30 minutes now" Tzuyu said, woah she already took a bath.

  "Ohhh sorry"

  "Get up and we still need to go to work. I made breakfast" she said.

  "But I don't have clothes with me"

  "You can borrow mine" she left the room.

  I went to her closet and picked some clothes. They smell so good. After taking a bath, I applied light make up and went outside of the room.

  "Thank you Tzuyu-ah" I said and smiled at her.

  Her face went slight red again. She quickly covered it with newspaper. If only I could throw that newspaper without getting questioned, I would because it is blocking my cute view. But I am hungry so I'll start eating. I can't help but to smile while eating.

  We went to the company together, a little early. She's really an early bird.

  "Thank you for the ride Sana" she suddenly said.

  "No problem" I said.

   Okay Sana, ask her now since it's just the two of you. Be bold, be brave, you are not raised to be a coward.

  "Tzuyu-ah??" I said, I'm kinda nervous.

  "Hmmmm??"

  "Uhmmm... Ca-can we have lunch together later ??" why did I stutter? I'm getting a hint that I might like her.

  "Sure, why not?" she smiled. That smile urggh.

  My inner self is celebrating. Okay, asking her to lunch, check. Let's just see what will happen later.

  "See you later" she opened my door and pushed me inside.

  "Sana" smiling while closing the door. I HOPE THAT WILL BE HER PEAK OF BEING CUTE BECAUSE IF THERE IS BEYOND OF THAT, I WOULD DIE BECAUSE OF HER CUTENESS.

  TZUYU POV.

  Lunch timeeeee!!

  "Heyy Tzuyuu!! It's lunch timeee come on" said Jeongyeon.

  "Hurry up" said Nayeon.

  "You go ahead, I might not come with you" I said.

  "Hmm okayyy!!" said Nayeon.

  "Come on I'm starving!!" yelled by Momo.

  "You are always starving so that's why you always eat during worktime" said Jeongyeon.

  "Why?? Do I have no rights to eat ??" Momo responded.

  "Go and eat" I cutted their conversation. It will get long until lunch time is finished.

  They went away now. Thank GOD. They are really noisy but at the same time fun to be with. I just saw Sana came out of her room

  "Let's go??" she asked.

  "Yeah"

  We went to eat at some Japanese restaurant. I actually told her to go to this restaurant since she's Japanese just like Mina. As usual, I ordered what I always order when I go here. We are both quiet while waiting for the food.

  "Ehem .. sooo" I broke the silence.

  "Hmmm??"

  "It's the first time since I came to your company that you will be having your lunch outside??"

  "Uh-uhmm ... Just trying new things, you know life is short. Experience everything that you want to experience" she said. I sensed that she's nervous through the way she speaks. Hmmmm something is fishy.

  "Ohhh okay, what else do you want to experience??" I asked.

  "Well I want to ski dive, I want to drink alcohol, go to the zoo"

  "Hold up ... you've never drank an alcohol before??"

  "Not yet.. my parents does not allow me"

  "Your teenager life looks suck"

  "What?? You've drank alcohol??"

  "Secretly, while my mom is away because of her business"

  "What a secretive girl. You really do not look like someone who drinks alcohol. I want to know you more, seems like you are fun" I do not know why but that flattered me.

  "Then let's hang out more"

  "Really?! We could like go shopping or go anywhere??"

  "Well you hired me as your secretary slash Personal Assistant so, maybe"

  "YEYYYYYYY"

  We ate our lunch. Sometimes, I steal glances. I just can't help it, she's look so pretty. I think I'm having my girl crush. Look at her, she's so adorable while eating.

  "Thank you" we said to the Japanese man who owned the restaurant before leaving.

  Since I feel like closer to her, I'll show her my goofy side. We played rock ,paper, scissor while walking. She keeps on losing.

  "Come on Ms. Minatow" I said.

  "Huh?? Minatow??"

  Then there it goes again, she used paper again. Haiyst Sana, use rock sometimes.

  "Yes, like Minatow Truck" I flicked her forehead and ran away from her.

  SANA POV

  "YAH COME HERE !! WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY MINATOW TRUCK?! DO I LOOK LIKE A TOW TRUCK TO YOU?" I kept on running to catch up with her but the hell, she's so fast.

  "HEY COME BACK HERE!!" until I reached the company. She's right there, standing infront of the entrance.

  "Wa-wait I need to catch up my breath" I held on the railings.

  "So, are you annoyed now because of me??" she laughed. That cute laugh, stop that I might kiss you out of nowhere. Sana, what are you thinking ??

  "Let's go inside now" I said.

  "Okayyyyy"

  I am now alone in the office, time to contemplate. What a nice view from here, you can see the sun. Okay, when I was with her earlier, I felt happy like never before with someone else. So, maybe that's a big sign that I like her. My parents doesn't even know that I also like girls. If only I could ditch that fixed marriage.