No Title

TZUYU POV

Orientation day!

Another busy, hectic and energy draining day....

Make the most out of it, they say. It will be the last time that I'll experience this. For sure that I will miss this feeling when I graduate.

We are outside the stadium, organizing everything. Answering every inquiry of new students and transferees.

Mina, who just came back from Mr. Lee's office, moved a chair beside me and sit. I noticed that she took a deep breathe before sitting down. What is her problem?

"What's wrong?" I asked her, moved a little closer so I can hear her.

"Seulgi haven't texted me for days now" she sighed.

"Maybe she's busy with her modeling career?"

"A simple hi or hello? Let me know if she's still alive or what"

"Where was she when she last texted you?"

"I think she said Paris the last time I talked to her, she's busy flying "

"Wow she's a superstar"

A student came to us which broke our conversation.

"Uhm excuse me, can I ask where's the auditorium? I'm a new student, a transferee" said by the blonde short haired girl. Her swag is overflowing. I like her hairstyle and the way she talks. Cute.

"What's your name?" I asked.

"Uhmmm... Chaeyoung, you can call me Chae for short" she also have dimples.

"I'm Tzuyu and this is Mina" Mina looked a second and waved before going back to looking at her phone.

"OHHH I heard a lot about you two! I was just walking down the hallway and I feel like I already know your achievements"

Fuck! New students.... Since Sana's is not there anymore means that there's more space for all the letters.

"That haha well this is the auditorium, just write your name and your classroom number and you can go inside now" I smiled at her as I handed her a pen.

After filling up the paper she then thanked us and went inside. Oh we have the same classroom number that means we are classmates.

This girl beside me is still waiting for a text. Sudden thought came to me, Sana should have texted me right now. Maybe she's busy? Or too excited because it's her first day in college so she slept early.

Yeah, maybe that's it.

"Good luck on your first day! Don't be nervous and just be yourself. Just remember that don't drink too much if you guys are suddenly invited to a party there. I love you and I miss you, my love" I sent her an encouraging message, by the time she wakes up it will be the very first thing that she read.

I don't know how to give advice to people, so I just patted her back. She looks at me oddly that made me feel like 'Am I not doing this to you?'

"What? I don't know what advice I should give to you so this is just my way of comforting a sad friend" I said and eventually stopped what I'm doing.

"I don't even need an advice but thanks... for the 'comfort' "she pointed out the word comfort.

"Tsk"

Orientation took an hour and a half. After that, the students went to their respective rooms for the real stuffs.

First day of school is just an introduction of teachers and the schedule after that.. boom.. instant free time. But for the club officers, they need to set up their booths in the hallway and attract new students.