Let's Play (Part 5)

SANA POV

  Sana invited Tzuyu to their house since her parents are still doing something on some business matter. She wanted someone to accompany her loneliness.

  "Let's netflix and chill" said Sana. Tzuyu bought snacks too and drinks.

  "Perfect" she added.

  They both sat on the sofa and watch movies all day. Sana's eyes are now hurting because of the radiation of the tv. It's a Marvel movie marathon.

  "Last movie, I don't what movie this is but it is recommended by my fans"

  There was two girls on the cover. It was actually an lgbt film, Sana didn't know. Sana's eyes widened at every scenes. This is the first time she watched this kind of film.
She looked at Tzuyu because she's worried that she might get uncomfortable but she's not. Then there's a scene where the girl catched her love from falling. She suddenly thought of the moments she and Tzuyu were like that. Out of the blue, Sana let out a small smile. Remembering those moments, those eye to eye before Tzuyu bring her down.

  'Huh?? Why am I smiling??' She shrugged it off. Looking at the clock, it was past 9 o'clock. Her parents might come home any minute and they might see us watching this kind of movie.

  "Tzuyu-ah it's pa-" she found out Tzuyu already fell asleep.

  Her cellphone rang.

  "Hello??" asked Sana.

  "Sana chan, me and your dad actually came home earlier but we see you girls having fun watching movies. We decided to just tag along Tzuyu's parents to our trip in our farm" said her mom.

  "What?!" she immidietly lowered her voice because Tzuyu is sleeping.

  "Have a fun night watching movies" said and hang up.

  She placed her phone down on the shelf. Looking at Tzuyu again closer and closer and closer.

  'Woah! She's unbelievable. She looks so beautiful while sleeping. Woah! Her eyebrows, her eyes, her nose and her lips' the older realized that she was staring at her face for a long time especially on her lips.

  "Woah what are you doing Sana?" she asked herself.

  She distracted herself by cleaning. But she can't help it, she's still peeking at Tzuyu's peaceful face.

  "No, Sana. Tzuyu is like a little sister to you, not some kind of weird feeling" she told to herself once again.

  It was morning already. She went downstairs to see if their parents already come home.

  "Oh you are awake. I cooked food" said by Tzuyu who is now wearing an apron and a messy bun. This made Sana speechless like, how can somebody be look like a goddess in that messy bun.

  "Our house is lock, so I just cooked breakfast here" she chuckled.

  'Cute dimples' it made Sana blushed.

  "Let's eat" Tzuyu smiled, deepening her dimples.

  She can't concentrate eating, she keeps on glancing on Tzuyu who's focused on her cellphone right now.

  "So, I have found another key of our house. I'll just take a bath and I'll accompany you on your shopping" Tzuyu said.

  "Okay" she replied. Knowing Tzuyu will be with her for the whole dya makes her nervous. This is the first time that she felt nervous beside Tzuyu.

  TZUYU POV

  Tzuyu is now accompanying her unnie shopping. She just follows her everywhere she goes. Holder of the dress the she picked outside the cubicle. Sana would let her see the dress on her. She knew that Tzuyu has a high fashion taste.

  "TZUYU-AHHHH!!" that familiar voice that  made Tzuyu turn.

  "Ohhh Hi Elkie" said Tzuyu and waved. Though Elkie confessed to her, they still managed to maintain their friendship. Tzuyu told her that she is still not ready for relationships that she is focus on her life.

  "Who are you with?" she asked.

  "Oh just a friend"

  "Really?? Let's eat sometimes, it will be my treat" said Elkie.

  "Hmmmmmm"

  "Come on, me and Chaeyoung misses you"

  "I'll see what I can do"

  "Okayyy, see you around"

  Sana went out of the cubicle. Holding the dress that she tried on earlier.

  "So did you alre-"

  "I'll buy this all" said Sana.

  "How do I look??" Sana showed all of the pictures that she had taken earlier with the dress.

  "Unnie, you look beautiful with those dresses. It matches your personality" said Tzuyu.

  "Really?? Thank you Tzuyu-ah" Sana said and happily skipped to the counter.

  Tzuyu waited for her beside the bags. She noticed that people are kinda recognizing her. The tall girl went beside her to cover her from the people.

  "Why are you standing behind me?" she asked in a lowered voice.

  "People are recognizing you" Tzuyu went closer and whispered. Putting her cap on Sana. They went outside the store and walked around the mall.

  SANA POV

  Sana can't get over what happened earlier. Tzuyu leaning closer to her and whispering to her ears. It made her blush once more.

  'No, she's just my bestfriend. Nothing more, nothing less'

  A finger snapped infront of her.

  "Hellooo?? Are you listening unnie?"

  "Huh?? What ??"

  "Well, you've always said to me that you wanted to ride a train inside the mall"

  "Ah yes, I haven't done that"

  "It's your lucky dayyy. They are offering so let's go before there are still slots" Tzuyu said and pulled Sana.

  "Two please" said.

  Tzuyu let Sana choose which part of the train they will use. She choosed the last one because it's big. Well, they are already old.
The train is moving. It made Sana smile and laugh because people are looking at them right now.

  "People will think that 'What are these two grown up women riding this kiddie train' we are just having funnnn" said Tzuyu that made Sana laugh.

  The ate the food that they bought while still going around. Elkie saw them.

  "What are you doing??" Elkie laughed.

  "I'M BACK AT BEING AN 8-YEAR OLD!!" Tzuyu said and smiled widely.

  'What? Why did she have to smile so wide like that? How did Elkie made her smile like that?'

  TZUYU POV

  They are now on their way back home after the stroll on the park. Before that, they went to a restaurant to eat first. It was a peaceful dinner but Tzuyu had a lot of white wine.

  "Uhmm eXcuSe me?? A-anOtHer gLass PleaSe"

  "Tzuyu-ah you've had enough. You are drunk"

  "I cAn ManAge mYseLf unnie *hik*"

  But Sana was the one who brought Tzuyu home. Like, she's the one who made her walk straight to their house. She put all their things aside and dropped Tzuyu in tje sofa.

  "Haiyst Tzuyu-ah" said Sana, Tzuyu pulled her. Faces are now inches away. Sana was shocked with the younger's sudden action.

  "You are so beautiful as ever" Tzuyu said and looked at her.

  "H-huh? What are you saying Tz-Tzuyu-ah?"

  "I love you Sana" then there she goes, Tzuyu kissing her long time crush.

_____________________________________________

I'M SORRY GUYSSS 😭