Lie To Me 2 (Part 1)

Oopss I accidentally clicked the publish button 😭 so if there's any typo or errors, I'll work on them tomorrow. Good night.

 SANA POV

  "Hey babe! Can you get me some coffee?" that irritating voice again. 

  "Okay" I said, forming a fake smile before I left the room.

  Walking inside the snack room, I saw Momo and Dahyun eating. Their head turns to where I'm standing. 

  "Eating on office hour, eh ??" this two, as always.

  "Another coffee for Mark again, eh?" Momo said. Oh yeah, the coffee for that guy.

  "Urghhh.. move aside" 

   Mark decided to work on our building since any months from now we will get ma- ... ma-... married to each other, eeewwww yuck. Can't stand him for a day what more if we're already living under the same roof. 

  "Happy eating you two ... just don't do it here"

  "YAHHHH!!" they got flustered hahahaha.

  I placed the coffee beside his laptop. 

  "Thank you babe" he said and slapped my butt. Uhm wth? He just smiled at me and went straight to type on his laptop. 

  This got me irritated. I went to the sofa to work too. Type here, type there. Scan here, scan there. Review here, review there. All the the files are not organized, I hate it. Let me just organize this. 

  It took me a couple of minutes to finish this until I stumble upon a folder. 

  'HBD'  out of curiosity I clicked it.

  Oh, it's almost a year now since that day. It still hurts remembering that. I still cry on my bed with a lot of question in my head. Like, why did she left me? I know that I must hate her but what can I say, I love her. I miss her everyday. 

  Mark suddenly got up and went beside me which lead me to slamming my laptop so hard. 

  "Huh?" he was surprised with my action. 

  "I was surfing through the internet and th-there was a jump scare" I excused. Luckily, he believed.

  "Ohhh ... bring your laptop down for a moment" he got this weird smile on his face.

  " What ?? why ??" 

 "Work can wait" he whispered seductively but I do not fin that seductive at all. He started kissing me on my ears down to my neck then up to my lips. His hands were all over my body. 

  "Uhmmm... please stop, I don't want to do that" I pushed him, it's making me uncomfortable.

  "the doors are locked, there's nobody can interrupt us" he kept kissing me.

  "I SAID I DON'T WANT TO !" I yelled. Finally, he backed off.

  "What's your problem? Why are you so hard to get? I know you want some of this" he pointed on his lips then down to his so-called-abs. Wow! His confidence is really something.

  "I said I don't want to do it! Is that hard to understand?" I put my laptop back to my bag and went out of the office. 

  My car leads me to my comfort place, her apartment. Yes, I bought it. I can still remember all our memories here. In the kitchen where I would always hug her while she's cooking for me. The living room, we would always play board games and laugh all night. The bedroom, where she would hug me to sleep and sing a song even though she doesn't like to sing but she said she'll do it for me.

  I miss her so much and it hurts me so bad. How is she now? I wonder what she's doing right now.

    TZUYU POV

  "DRINKSSS ON MEEEEEE !!" Mingyu screamed at the top of his lungs. YES FREE DRINKS! But not gonna drink too much because I am his caretaker.

  There he is in the middle, dancing with other people. He decided to go to a bar because he said he just wanted to hang out. By the way, I've been here for like a year now. I don't have any regrets of what I did. It was for the best, her grandma must be very happy that her granddaughter is taking over the company that they worked hard to built.

  "Okay Mingyu it's getting late, we need to go home" I pulled him out of the group of people.

  Finally, I can now go home. I sneaked inside the house quietly so that my parents doesn't wake up from such noises that I might make.

  " Why are you late?" Holy shi- it's my brother.

  "Th-the event that me and Mingyu went ended late" hehehe.

  "Hmmmmm why do I smell alcohol ?"  Junhui asked.

  "There was a free taste of alcohol there and I tried one and I realized that I do not like the taste of an alcohol" I said while drinking water.

  "I know you Tzuyu" he smiled at me. He know's me to well.

  "Why are you still awake ?" I asked.

  "Just finishing some paper works, mom and dad are on a business trip"

  "Nothing new about it"

  "Tomorrow I'll be flying to France for business meeting"

  "Really? Can I come?" 

  "Sure, pack your things now because later at 4 AM, we fly woooshoooo" What the ...

  "Okaaaayyyyy...." My brother is weird. 

  _____________________________________________

Hello everyone !!

Hope you like this one. 

Short Stories ( Satzu )जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें