Lie To Me (Part 7)

SANA POV

I'm in a good mood because the first thing I saw when I woke up was her face. She's playing with her phone and didn't even bother waking me up. Right now, she's the one holding my bag.

"I'll just get our keys" I said to them and went to the receptionist.

When I went back, they already have papers. I don't know where are those for.

"What is that?" I asked.

"It's the papers of fate" said Jeongyeon with Chaeyoung doing an explosion as the background music.

"Papers of fate?"

"This paper will decide our roommates"

"HUH?!" I'm already 100 percent sure that Tzuyu will be my roommate.

"Hey guys, I think me and Tzuyu should be roommates because you know, she's my assistant"

"You said it's vacation? Today, we are not workmates, you are not our boss. This time we are group of friends that went to Hawaii to have fun" said Jihyo.

She kinda have a point. I'm sad now, I only have like 1/9 chances ?? Urghhhh I really want her to be my roommate.

"Fine" I said and proceeded to rock, paper, scissors. Why do I have no luck today? The winners are Tzuyu, Nayeon, Momo and Jihyo. They will now pull out a paper contains number telling if you have 1 or 2 roommate. Their names were removed to the choices.

"It's 1" said Tzuyu. My hopes went up. I hope it's me please. She's picking a paper now. She smiled when she saw the name.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"Mina" she smiled.

"Ohhhhhhhh" they said. Just like that, the thought of me having fun with Tzuyu, watching movies, me annoying her in her sleep on our room, vanished.

"Can we have the keys so we can bring our bags to our room now?" Tzuyu asked me.

"Oh, sure" I gave her the keys.

They are walking together. I admit that I'm jealous with Mina.

"You jealous?" asked Momo.

"What? No" I lied so that they won't tease me.

"Hmmmmm okay" she said and smirked.

"What's with that smirk ??"

"Nothing, by the way, you, me and Jihyo will be roommates. Nayeon and Jeongyeon are partners and then Dahyun and Chaeyoung"

"Okay" I said. They are just beside our room. Unpacking my things without her presence feels sad.

"I bet their room will be quiet" said Jihyo.

"I know, their not so loud talks" Momo added.

"I have a feeling that Mina have something for Tzuyu tho" my heart went beating fast when I heard that.

"How come?" I asked softly.

"Well you can see it through her stares? The way she talks to her"

"Don't jump into conclusions, confirm it first. Ask Mina" I said.

MOMO POV

Me and Jihyo are talking about the things that we will do tomorrow.

"What are we going to do tomorrow?" I asked while playing some tap tap game on my phone.

"Well, we will mostly walk beside the beach. Play and other things that we think of"

"What about food?"

"We will eat at a restaurant, am I right Sana -sshi??" Instead of answering us, she walked out of the room.

"What's up with her?" asked Jihyo. I turned off my phone and closed the door.

"Our plan is working" Jihyo looked confused because of me jumping.

"Plan?" asked Jihyo with a confused look.

"To get Sana jealous"

"Ohhhhhhhh" she finally remembered. Now, we are both celebrating.

My phone rang and it was from Mina. I happily answered the call.

"How was it?" asked Mina.

"It went absolutely fine. Sana's jealous for sure. Nice acting. How can you blush infront of someone that easily?" asked Jihyo.

"I don't know too. Everybody that Tzuyu talks to in the office always blush" Mina said.

"You are not inlove with her right?" asked Jihyo.

"No, not at all. I have someone that I like" she chuckled.

"OHHHH our Minari has a little crush. Who is it?"

"Not gonna tell. I know you guys"

"Awwwwwww"

"By the way, what are you guys doing right now?" I asked.

"I'm just sitting on my bed waiting for Tzuyu because she went for a shower"

"Hmmmm okay okay, see you down at the lobby later" we hang up.

Sana came back. She saw us happily jumping like we are celebrating something which is true.

"Why are you celebrating?" asked Sana with her right eyebrow raising.

Come on Jihyo, think of some excuses. She's waiting for an answer. Oh my gosh, she's scary.

"Oh Jihyo was just asking me some tips about how to grow a little" Jihyo glared at me. Sana went to get something from her drawer after hearing an answer from us.

"Just go with the flow" I mouthed.

"Grow a little?" asked Sana.

"Oh yeah, you know, I want to be tall just like Jeongyeon, Tzuyu" she sarcastically smiled at me.

"So I suggested jumping. As a friend, I jumped with her and encouraged her" I said.

"Awwww. I'll jump with you too" she happily said.

"Our session is done" Jihyo quickly said.

"Eh?"

"We started jumping when you left" I said.

"But I was only gone for like 3 or 4 minutes?" She took some of her clothes.

"I'm tired" said Jihyo.

"Ah me too" acting like we are really exhausted. Our talk was cut off by an incoming call from her father. Thank God, she left.

"Stop teasing me about my height. I love my height" said Jihyo with an annoyed voice.

"Me too, I love your height. What else can I do? I was waiting for you to speak up and that's the only excuse that I have thought , sorry"

"Fine"