Lie To Me 2 (Part 7)

CHAEYOUNG POV

  "What? She left without any body guards?" Tzuyu's mom said, I can tell that Tzuyu got her voice from her mom, gentle. We can sense the hint of being worried.

  "Yes ma'am" I replied.

  I kept patting Mina's head to make her calm down. 

  "Why are you crying?" Sana noticed. Fuck.

  "Ooohhhh I scared her when we were looking for you hehehe" Sana punched my arms.

  "Ouch? what was that for?" You actually believed that? You know Mina is not scared of anything, I am more scared.

  "That's for making my friend cry" 

  "Am I not your friend too ?! jeez" 

  We are still waiting for the other security. Once they were all back, her mom ordered some of them to go to Tzuyu's apartment to guard. Why do Tzuyu have bodyguards following her around? What's wrong with her?

  "Why do you always surround Tzuyu with security guards?" Finally, someone asked. Thank you Mr. Minatozaki.

  Tzuyu's family looked at each other first, they are contemplating to whether to tell us or not.

  "Well, this trip is all about gaining trust, Tzuyu knows you all more than we do so, I think it's time to tell you why we kept her hidden" said her dad.

TZUYU POV 

  Everything went back again. I tried really hard before to recollect myself, but here I am breaking once again. The first thing I did was taking my pills just like before to calm myself. This is my last pill, I need to go back home to get one from the kitchen drawer. I decorated my apartment same as the apartment that I had before. After taking a bath, I laid down beside the cabinet mirror and just looked at myself.

  "What are you thinking right now, Tzuyu?" 

  Did I really make the right decision or did I just rushed myself to make that decision before? 

  "I feel like you rushed your decision, you weren't thinking enough back then"

  I feel so too, but there's nothing more I could do. She hates me and she's about to marry that guy.

  "It seems like you are the one who is gonna live a regretful life, the day that you left her is also the day that you lied to yourself"

  I know, I know, well it's all okay right?  I'm gonna be okay right? She's gonna be okay too?

  "Only you can see that" 

  I probably need to sleep. 

  SANA POV

  It's morning and we are here at the dining room eating breakfast. I kept on looking at people who entered then I remembered that Tzuyu didn't come home.

  "So that was the reason why some of her personal infos are blank" Jeongyeon said.

 "Really?" that knew about that just now.

  "Tsk, all you did was stare at her" Momo butted in. 

  "Just like she said to us before, love at first sight"

  "Shhhh, quiet"   

  My head immediately turned when I saw a person pass by, it was just one of their maids. 

  "What are you doing? I thought you hate her now?" asked Mina.

  "I do but- how did you know that?" Mina was startled.