Let's Play (Part 7)

SANA POV

  It's been months since that night. That was their last talk. Tzuyu stopped messaging nor calling Sana. It's making Sana sad and hurt because she lost her other half. The girl is now infront of her laptop, contemplating if she'll talk to the younger one.

  "Okay... I'll chat her" her palms are sweating. She's nervous because it's been a long time.

  "I just want know how is her life doing? It's not like ... oh gosh" said Sana to herself. She's feeling nervous like her heart is pumping so fast that she could palpitate. This is the first time that her heart is like this when taking to Tzuyu.

  "Why are you like this?? Tomorrow ... I'll chat Tzuyu. Oh wait, not tomorrow. Me and Suho will go out to the mall tomorrow. Maybe the day after tomorrow"

   Suho arrived at Sana's apartment and called her. Sana is still applying her make up on, just a mild make up. On her way down, she saw Suho through the glass window. His expression is something that is related to angry or annoyed.

  "Sorryyyy the elevator was broken so I had to use the stairs" Sana said while fixing her heels.

  "Okay, next time wake up early so that you could be here on time. Remember, you are just tagging me along to your shopping. I have more important things to do" he said and went inside of his car. Those words made Sana shookt. It's her first time hearing Suho said something like that.

  "Are you just gonna stand there and waste time ??"

  "Ohh okay. Sorryy"

  They are now in the mall. Suho is just casually following Sana. Since they were celebrities, they are wearing mask and a cap.

  "Are you done picking?" asked Suho.

  "Not yet"

  "Would you hurry up??"

  Sana came out of the fitting room and let Suho see the outfit she's wearing.

  "How is this?" asked Sana.

  "It's okay" she just looked at him.

  "Is that all you could say?? You didn't even look at the me" because of this, Suho looked at Sana. He looked at her from head to toe then back again to his phone.

  "I told you it's fine" Sana went back inside the fitting room because of anger. While looking at the mirror, she suddenly thought of Tzuyu.

  'Unnie, you look beautiful. It matches your personality' she clearly remembered her lines as well as her smile after saying that.
There's a tug in her heart that she felt.

  "Sana? Are you done?"

  She went out and went straight to the counter. Suddenly Suho went beside her and removed her cap and mask.

  "What are you doing?" it made Sana confused.

  "I'll treat you" said Suho, now he is smiling. Sana looked around and saw that there's someone taking their pictures.

  "Is that all that you want to buy babe?" said Suho which made Sana's eyes widened.

  "Babe?"

  Then there's a crowd now surrounding them. There's no security guard that could assist them. People followed them everywhere. Sana tried to smile infront of the cameras. Then a train sound heard from a distance.

  "HEYY LET'S RIDE THAT TRAIN!!" Sana excitedly jumped. She remembered the first time she rode a train inside a mall.

  "Huh?? What are you 5?" he asked quietly but still managed to smile because of the cameras and people around them.