Miss Universe (Part 1)

(GENDER BENDER ALERT!!)

        After their break up, Tzuyu went back home to Taiwan and live there. Also, to forget everything about her. Tzuyu decided to train in the military for 1 year. Not seeing his family and friends for 1 year is already tough but he always thought that it was for the best.

    After her workout, she got a letter coming from his childhood friend.

   " Dear Tzuyu,
             My dearest bestfriend, please support me. Our family will go, you are the only one missing. Pleaseeeee come to the show as a gift for me ... pretty pleaseeee ?? I'll treat youuu ahehehe...
                         From your beautiful friend,
                                          Catriona "

     Just by looking at the handwritting, Tzuyu shed a tear because he misses his family so much. Without any hesitation, he immidietly went to the leader to file a leave for a month. Luckily, the leader was too nice so she said yes.Tzuyu went to his dorm to pack his things and go to Las Vegas. When the plane landed, Tzuyu contacted his friends because he plans to surprise his family. He also created a gift for his bestfriend who is representing her other half in the upcoming Miss Universe.

   " Where are you now ?? " asked Chaeyoung, Tzuyu's best friend.

   " Just got to the hotel .. where are they ? " he asked and put the luggages inside his room.

   " Down the lobby, how come I didn't saw you walking here ?? " asked Chaeyoung.

   " Duhhh ... because you're small "

   " Savage as always Mr. Chou "

   " See yah Mr. Shortie "

   " YAHHH "

   Tzuyu went outside the balcony to relax a bit because of the jetlag. He saw a familiar face down at the pool, walking.

  'Am I hallucinating ??' He thought of herself.

   The figure was not seen anymore when she looked again. It's time to surprise Catriona. Holding a boquet of flowers with a smile on his face. Tzuyu went inside the dining room where the other contestants, guest and other people eat. People were clearly seen shocked because he still wears his soldier jacket and also his soldier hat. A cracked laugh which made him turn because he clearly recognize that voice. He welcomed her with open arms.

   " Tzuyuuuuu my best friendddd " said Catriona.

   " HELLOOOO " Tzuyu said with a big smile on his face.

   Just in time, their family and friends came also and were surprised by the presence of Tzuyu. They went hours of talking, catching up with Tzuyu's life because he was gone for like a year or so. Someone came inside the room that caught his attention. It was none other than his ex. His ex that made him go inside the military just to forget about her. They did not see each other since their break up. The staring was broke off by Catriona who is now pulling him to go to their table because she was gonna introduce Tzuyu to her friends.

   " Let's me introduce you to my friends so that you won't be lonely anymore " she laughed.

   " Woah Cat I never knew you had a hot bestfriend before " said Miss Denmark with a hint of flirt.

   They went bickering and bickering but Tzuyu is not focusing on them.

   " Is Twice gonna perform ? " out of nowhere Tzuyu asked Cat.

   " Uhmm yes .. Miss Korea here is also a Once " said Cat and started saying yieee.
Hmmm ...

   'why didn't I do my research before coming here urghhh ... ' Tzuyu thought.

   He excused himself and went outside to clear his head. Little did he know that the girl was playing with the members and running. She bump into Tzuyu and was about to fall when Tzuyu fast reflex caught her.

   " Watch we- " Tzuyu was caught off by the girl because she was shocked seeing him here.

  " TZUYU ?! " said the girl in an agape mouth.

   Gosh that voice ... the voice he hate to hear but misses the most.

   " Sana " He stated.

That's all for today. I'll try to make the part 2 tomorrow, just give me time to think of a scenario HAHAHAHHAHA. Hope you enjoy.

HAPPY BIRTHDAU TO THIS CUTIE ❤ IT'S REALLY A NO SANA, NO LIFE. LOVE YOU.

 LOVE YOU