Lie To Me (Part 6)

TZUYU POV

  The others were amazed by the private jet thing but it didn't made me feel that way because I have experienced riding a private jet many times. My parents are both businessman and businesswoman. When my parents are going to different countries and they would bring me but they just kept it quiet. They kept our, me and my brother, profile not to be known by the public because of security matters.

  "Thank you for coming" said Sana, putting a cup of hot choco infront of me.

  "Oh, thank you. No, I should be thank you for inviting me to Hawaii" I said and took a sip from the hot choco.

  "Is it your first time in Hawaii??" she asked.

  I want to say no because I've been there 2 times but I'll just lie.

  "Yes, I've been dreaming of having a vacation in Hawaii. I heard a lot good comments of people of Hawaii so I wanted to check it out"

  "Hmmm me too, it's my first time to go there too"

  "Huh?? You own a Private Jet, you got money and all, how come it's your first time??"

  "You know, my father. I'm his puppet"

  "Sucks" I looked at her.

  "I know, gonna marry someone I don't even love"

  "Do you know what I will do if I were in your situation??"

  "No" she shook her head. What a cutie.

  "Do you want to know??"

  "YES" she nodded and her eyes looked serious. I made her close to me.

  "I'll runaway with my love one" I whispered and looked away.

  "Runaway?? Your parents might get angry with you"

  "So?? It's my life. I'll take responsibility with what path I choose. The reason why we are alive now Miss MinaTow is to live the life we wanted not the life what others wanted for you. Also, I do not want to regret the rest of my life because I married someone I don't even love. I'd rather choose to runaway than regreting for the rest of my life"

   She kept quiet. I suddenly felt the mood serious. I peeked and saw her looking down.

  "Hey, heyyyy don't be sad" I made her look to me. Oh my gad she's gonna cry. If the others hear her cry, they might see us and tease us. You know, they have been teasing us since they saw us being close. Like, I'm her secretary or personal assistant duh ofc we will be close.

  "Shhh shhh..." I said and hugged her.

  "Don't worry, everything's gonna be alright. Don't cry" I looked at her again. Her eyes are about to give in.

  "Fine, cry on me" the words that I can say.

  She hugged me tight and cried on my chest. All I can do now is hug her and cheer her up. I kept on patting her back. Slowly, we sitting on the floor.

  "Just don't think a out it too much. Enjoy the moments you have right now and if the day comes that you have to deal with it, you can always do my tip or if you thought something more meaningful and crazier than my tip then do it" she nodded. I took the tissue on her bag and gave it to her. I sat beside her. There was a silence but it was not awkward.

  "You've seen my life and I never heard or see about your life. I want to know more about you" she suddenly said while wiping her tear.

  "M-my life??" I said.

  "Yes"

  "Ohhhh"

  "Please, I want to know you more"

  "Okay, well, hmmmm... where do I start?"

  "With your family??"

  "Okay, my parents have a business. It'a not that big, just enough to support me and my brother to college. Now, my brother owns a cafe in Taiwan. It is a newly built cafe"

  Telling stories about me with someone is rare for me to do. I don't usually open up with just somebody but here I am, opening to Sana. So frustrating with this unknown feelings. Time passed by, Sana fell asleep. Now I know the reason why some of the employees have a picture of her on their desk and they would hide it if she walks around. She's sleeping like a goddess. I can't help but admire her face. Nope, stop it, just play with your phone to distract you even though she's hugging me.

  "Kiddooo, when will you visit here??" an unexpected chat by my brother.

  "Someday"

  "When is that day?"

  "I don't knowww. Our boss treated us to a Hawaii trip" Sana moved, her face closer to my neck and my face. I cannot with this.

  "Really?? You've been to Hawaii a lot of times"

  "I know so byeeee" I turned off my phone. I need to wake her up now and guide her to a more comfortable place to sleep.

  "Don't leave me" her hug tightened.

  "Huh? Sana?"

  "Tzuyu-yah... don't leave me please" my eyes went wide hearing those words. Is she awake or asleep?

  "Hey Tzu-" oh shez. Momo saw us. She was shocked at first but seconds later, a smirk formed by her lips.

  "It's not what you think" I said but softly.

  A head popped up, it was Nayeon with a big smirk on her face. The next person was Jihyo then Jeongyeon.

  "OH GOD WHEN WILL YOU GUYS STOP TO BE SO ANNOYING ?!"

  "But we are not doing anything" Momo pouted.

  "What's that smirk about??" I said and raised an eyebrow.

  "Why? Is smiling illegal now?" asked Nayeon.

  "No but you guys are illegal and smiling is different from smirking. Now, go away before I call the cops to arrest you for being annoying"

  They left without leaving that smirk on their face. I'm stuck with these people for a week, shez. I will be needing a long patience with me.