High School (Part 8)

SANA POV

  My entrance exam for Harvard is getting near. I'm getting more nervous.

  "What if I won't get in?" anxiety is building up.

  "You'll get in for sure, you'll pass their exam, you have been preparing for this for the past 3 months and also you are blessed with Taylor's bracelet" she's weaeing it today for good luck charm.

  "What if I didn't listened to you that time about studying early before the exam"

  "You'll fail, so come on let's study harder, you said you wanted to be an engineer so let's get that" she's so supportive. Urgh my heart, thank you for making me meet this girl.

  "I love you" that words just came out from my mouth. She smiled and kissed me on my forehead.

  "Love you too"

  She taught me a lot of things in math. I also share my thoughts when it comes to science so basically we are just exchanging knowledge but mostly she's the one giving me knowledge.

  Days pass by so fast and now is my examination. She insisted going with me.

  "Always remember that whatever the result is and you know to yourself that you did your best to answer all the questions, I'm proud of you"

  I hugged her before I went inside the building.

  "I'll wait outside" she said before the door closed.

  Okay, Sana let's do our best. I can do this, for my dreams.

  TZUYU POV

  It's already been 5 hours and I'm here sitting and waiting for her patiently. Just looking through my phone. Oh they really posted their picture on their SNS. I must say they kinda look good together. Happy for Mina and Seulgi.

  Heard people chatting so maybe they are already done. I looked for Sana good thing she colored her hair to orange last night. There she is, that ginger head waving cutely at me.

  "Hi" I welcomed her with a kiss.

  Since she had done her entrance exam, I'll treat her as a reward.

  "Let's have a date" I told her and dragged her to an arcade.

  We played every game there especially the virtual rollercoaster. She had fun on the first time so we had 5 times with it but different themes. Her laugh and her screams made it all so fun. If only I could take a video of it but I can't, it is prohibited inside the room. 

  "I really thought the zombie is touching me in the face but it was you all along"

  "Peace ahahahah"

  "OHHH Tzuyu let's take pictures"

  We went inside the photobooth. She's the one choosing the effects and I'll just go with it. The last two was formal, she said one for me and for her. Our face near and just smiling at the camera. Last one, my hand is on her head.

  "We look so cute together" this will be a part of my memory. She's looking at our picture with full of adoration, smiling so widely. It made me fall for her more.

  "Come on let's eat"

After that day , everything went mild. I mean, kinda relaxing if you get my point. Yeah, we still study together but we didn't push ourselves to the max like before.

  I'm helping her with her scenes when I have free time. I can't wait for her after class since they are having their rehearsals.

  "Welcome back Sana chan" I always say when she comes back to our dorm with cute gesture and cute voice. Yeah, she made me do that kind of stuffs. I only approved because she's the only seeing it.