Let's Play

Note: NOT A GENDER BENDER. I actually prefer this. It cringes me if I use gender bender xhbxxjxj

P.s. I do not know what to put as a title.

P.p.s. SIKE. I'll publish this as a snippet of the story that I already have in mind. Expect for slow updates because next week will be a hell week for me. There's a lot of papers to pass and a lot of long test.

"Tag you're it"

  "No, tag you're it" the taller girl ran as fast as she could so that her friend could not catch up on her.

  Heavy breathing was heard of the older girl which cause the taller girl to go near her.

  "Are you okay??" asked worriedly.

  "HA! TAG YOU'RE IT" said and climbed up the tree.

  "HEYYYY!! SO UNFAIR" said the taller girl and pouted.

  "What's more unfair is you height !! You're so tall" said.

  "Come down here before you fall down from that tree"

  "Is this the end of the tag?"

  "Yes"

  "Okay wait me down there"

  The older girl went down the tree carefully.
The two played on the playground for hours until their parents came to tell them to go home.

  "I still want to play" said the older girl.

  "Me too, tomorrow let's play again" said the taller one.

  "Yes, promise"

  "Promise" they interwhined their pinky finger.

  "Okayy, see you tomorrow Tzuyu-ah"

  "See you tomorrow Sana unnie" they waved at each other before going inside their house.

  Their parents are close with each other. Tzuyu's parents and Sana's parents are actually high school bestfriends. Living beside each other was actually one of their bucketlist as being best friends.

  Sana is older than Tzuyu that means she's 1 year ahead than Tzuyu in school. Both of them a have a lot of friends but nobody can top what they had. Other peolple think that they are twins because they are inseparatable. Popular duo on their school.

  "Thank you Sana unnie" said Tzuyu, grabbing the snack that Sana offered.
They went on a short break from playing on the playground. Tzuyu loves being with her unnie. She's always having fun when they are together. She hope that they will stay like that forever.

  "I'm done eating, you are so slow Tzuyu-ah" said Sana.

  "Sorry unnie" Tzuyu fasten eating the snack.

  "I'm just joking Tzuyu-ah HAHAHAHA. You are so cuteeeeeee" Sana pinched Tzuyu's cheeks and hugged her.

  Tzuyu blushed with the sudden action of Sana. Suddenly, Sana tagged Tzuyu which cause them to continue their playing time.

  Until that day came. Tzuyu woke up because of the loudness of the rain. It was a weird feeling for Tzuyu today, she doesn't know why. Asking herself why with the sudden emotions, sad then feeling missed. She heard a car closed its door, her parents came inside the house.

  "Good morning mom, dad" said Tzuyu, chewing her food.

  'Why are they sad?'

  "Morning Tzuyu" said her mom.

  "Why are you sad ??"

  "Oh nothing .. finish what you are eating and we'll go to the mall and shop" said her dad.

  "Okayyy... but wait, I'll just go to Sana unnie and ask her to come" Tzuyu ran because of excitement to bond with her unnie.

  "Tzuyu no sh-" said her parents, but it was too late. Tzuyu already went outside and knock on the other house.

  "MRS. MINATOZAKIII!! SANAAA UNNIEEE!! HELLOOO??" she was confused. Backing up a little to see if she went to the right house.

  "It's the right house" she climbed to the chair and looked inside.

  "WHAT?! WHY IS IT EMPTY?!" Tzuyu fell on the chair.

  "Ouch .. ouch"

  Seconds later, her mother came.

  "TZUYU!!" helping Tzuyu to stand.

  "Mom where are the things inside their house?? Where are they?? Where's Sana unnie??" asked Tzuyu.

  "Tzuyu" her mom squated and gently brushed her hair. Her mom knows that they are super close like they treat each other as sister, she knew it would be hard for Tzuyu to accept.

  "Tzuyu I know it's hard to accept and I promised Sana"

  "Promised what mom?"

  "They already left Tzuyu, just a while ago. Sana doesn't want to say goodbye to you because she know that it would hurt you"

  "WHAT?!" It hurted Tzuyu even more. It hurts more not talking to her unnie before she left.

  Tzuyu ran to her room and cried. She will miss her unnie. She don't have anyone to play to everyday. Starting this day, she will now walk to school just by herself and go home by herself. She feels lonely without Sana.