Lost in Japan (Part 2)

Even though they went here countless of times, Tzuyu still doesn't remember any of the places in Japan. Her first goal is to go to the hotel she booked into. It was around Osaka. She just walked around so that she can ask around people. Tzuyu is known for knowing a lot of language such as, of  course, Mandarin, Korean, a little bit of Japanese and English.

  She's familiarizing the streets that she walk through. People did nit recognize her despite Twice is huge in Japan. It was her mask, thicc coat and cap were covering her face. Tzuyu was amazed by the building she saw and also the technology. Adventure still awaits for Tzuyu to get to her hotel room. She went through a road where there are few people passby.

  "Oh gosh, I think I'm really lost" Tzuyu said to herself. This time, she reached for her phone to ask Mina Unnie about the place but there was gang which made her scared. So she walked faster than usual but they noticed that there was a girl walking which is her. They followed her, Tzuyu walked even faster.

  The man was about to grab Tzuyu's hand to stop her when suddenly there were sounds of sirens. Meaning there were police roaming around. The gang fleed as fast as they can. The girl felt relief and thankful for those police, she then ran to places where there are a lot of people.

  "Hello ?? Mina unnie" she called Mina to ak directions.

  "Ohhh how's Japan Tzuyu-ahhh??" asked Mina unnie.

  "Lost.." she decided not to tell her unnie about what happened awhile ago because she does not want them to be worried.

  "Aigoooo.. why did you even come there alone ??" said Mina unnie from the other line.

  "So that I can clear my mind... so unnie can I ask directions?? Where can I get to Conrad Osaka hotel ??" asked Tzuyu.

  "Why did you called me ? Why not try calling Sana?? She's more expert there" said Mina.

  "You know I can't talk to her right now..." she's staring at the map on the bus station.

  "In the end of the day, you will still talk to her. You can't ignore her forever Tzuyu-ah. Resolve this feelings of yours and talk to her" said Mina.

  "I'll try Mina unnie" Tzuyu sighed and was about to ride the bus when suddenly someone grabbed her hand and pulled her.

  Mina heard Tzuyu screamed a little from the other line.

  "Hey what's going on??" asked worriedly by Mina.

  "Mina unnie I'll call you back.. do not worry, just, I just dropped something"

  " Ohhh okayyy .. talk to Sana okay? Start by asking directions"

  "I'll try.. take care Mina unnie and have fun" said Tzuyu and smiled a little even though Mina can't see it. She placed her phone inside her slingbag and back again with her emotionless face.

  "Who are you??" asked Tzuyu, she said it in Japanese.

  "Found you" Tzuyu was shocked when she heard the person talk in Korean and also the voice seems familiar to her.

  "Who are you?" Tzuyu repeated her question but this time in Korean.

  The person lowered her mask and lift its glasses.

  "SA-SANA UNNIE ?!" Tzuyu shouted. Sana came closer and shuts her mouth.

  "Sssshhhhh" Sana said. She puts Tzuyu's glasses on.

  "I thought you'll b-"

  "Come with me" said Sana, dragging the younger one.

  Tzuyu is still processing the happenings earlier. Suddenly it hit her, Sana is with her. Sana is standing right beside her waiting for a taxi. Sana is really just beside her. Her heart beats faster than usual. She thought coming here would clear her feelings and mind for the older one but it got worst.

  "Uhmmm Sa-Sana unnie ... can you tell me where can I find Conrad Osaka Hotel ??"

  "Why book into a hotel when you can just sleep at my place ??" said Sana and she stopped a taxi.

  "But Sana unn-"

  "Are you avoiding me Tzuyu-ah ??" Sana questioned. Tzuyu became nervous. The older girl was just looking at her, waiting for an answer.

  'YES' Tzuyu thought. The reason why she came here in the first place was to clear her mind. Maybe she picked a wrong place to cool down, Osaka was Sana's hometown.

  "NO Unnieee .. why would you think of that ??" Tzuyu lied.

"I kinda felt it since we were in the dorm"

  Tzuyu just looked at her unnie who is now opening the trunk of the taxi.

  'Wow she can feel'

  "Put your luggage here" said Sana with a serious tone. Tzuyu just did what Sana told her to and went inside the taxi.

  Sana talked with the taxi driver and sat beside Tzuyu. The trip was quiet, the atmosphere was kinda awkward for Tzuyu but for Sana it was just peaceful.

  The taxi stopped in front of a huge house. Tzuyu describe it as a mansion.

  "Get you luggage, while I pay the taxi driver" said Sana.

  "Hai" Tzuyu said while still looking at the house.

  The taxi left and Sana is standing in front of Tzuyu.

  "Woah" Tzuyu was just amazed by how big it is.

  "So" Sana suddenly turn around with a smile.

  'Oh gosh' the world seems to stop for Tzuyu.

  "Welcome to our house!! You are the first one to see our house" said Sana, grabbing Tzuyu's luggage. Sana crunched her nose before going inside.

  'Oh gosh.. what did I put myself into' Tzuyu slapped her cheeks and went inside.