Lost in Japan (Part 4)

Sana toured Tzuyu around her hometown. This time, they are wearing their casual clothes. But they are both wearing a cap. The two bought a bike to go around the place.

The smile on Tzuyu and Sana's face expresses how happy they are with each other company.

"Tzuyu, let's go to this Ramen place that I know" Sana said.

Tzuyu just nodded and followed Sana. They parked their bikes beside the store. Sana's the one who greeted the owner. They both sat beside each other. The older girl ordered for the both of them since she knew about this place. Tzuyu is texting someone which made Sana curious.

"Texting while eating hmmmm" Sana said.

"Ohh my bad. Sorry unnie. I'll just rep-" Tzuyu laughed so hard when she looked at her phone.

"Whyy ?? Who is that??" asked Sana, she wanted to know who made her laugh like that.

"Ohhh it's Elkie, she just shared her picture with me. Lookkk unnieee" Tzuyu showed her the picture Elkie sent. Elkie doing funny faces.

"Ohhh hahahaha" Sana laughed sarcastically but Tzuyu didn't realized that it was sarcastic so she just turned off her phone and put it inside her bag.

"So unnie, how's the ramen here ??" Tzuyu asked while looking at the menu.

"Hmm. It's good" her tone was like showing no interest. Sana's mood changed because of that. She always wanted to make Tzuyu laugh like that.

"Hmmm how good is it??"

"Hmmm it's full of taste"

"Hmmm what about this sushi?"

"Hmmm it's good"

Sana realized that there is no sushi on the menu. She grabbed the menu and looked for sushi.

"WHAT?! THERE'S SUSHI?? HOW COME I DIDN'T KNOW?!" she heard Tzuyu giggled.

"HAHAHAHAHA unnie you are so cute" Tzuyu said, smiling at her. She looked at the younger's face and didn't help it but to blush intensively.

'Oh gosh.. not now.. please... don't blush hard' Sana thought. The waiter served their food.

"Woahhh it smells good" Tzuyu said. Sana is still blushing from the compliment Tzuyu gave her.

"It's really good unnie. You are now on my most trusted list when it comes to food" said Tzuyu, slurping another soup.

Sana can't help but to smile. From being kinda jealous earlier, it was replaced by this being sweet Tzuyu. While Sana is eating, Tzuyu took a picture of her.

"YAHHH that's not fair!! I was not ready" said Sana. Tzuyu showed her her picture.

"Urghh my cheeks are so big" Sana touches her cheeks.

"You cheeks are fine unnie" Tzuyu replied. An idea pops up inside the head of Tzuyu.

"Unnie let me take a picture of you with those girlfriend material thing" said Tzuyu. Sana just nodded. She can't say no to the girl.

Tzuyu moved infront of Sana and focused her camera.

"Wait, let me tie my hair first" said Sana.

'How come she looks hot while doing a ponytail?? She looks so gorgeous. Wrong move, Tzuyu. Why did you even suggested that ??' Tzuyu wanted to slap herself right now.

"Okay done" said Sana. She casually smiled and looked at the other side, showing her jawline and sharp nose. Tzuyu's heartbeat skipled a beat while looking at the picture she captured. It was like a masterpiece for Tzuyu.

"Another oneeee" Sana said. She enjoyed it.

Sana looked at the camera. Resting her head on one of her hand and smiled. It made Tzuyu even crazier. After the shot she looks at Sana. The girl winked at the younger one. Tzuyu blushed.

"UNNIE YOU ARE SUCH A FLIRT" said Tzuyu, covering her face.

"HAHAHAHHAHA only to you" Sana said back.

"Hmmmm you are always a flirt for everyone, especially to Dahyun unnie" Tzuyu smirked.

"Yahhh, that was just a sisterly act and also a fanservice"

"So in the dorm ??"

"Told you it was just a sisterly act" they both stared at each other.

" It's night time. We need to get back" Tzuyu said. She said thanks to the owner and went to her bike.

They went back to Sana's house. Tzuyu went straight to her room while Sana is still thinking why would Tzuyu react that way. Sana was about to knock on Tzuyu's door but she let her be. She went to her room to shower and sleep.

Hours have passed. The place is experiencing thunderstorms. Tzuyu was awaken by how loud the thunder is.

"Urghhh why so loud" Tzuyu said, another thunder strikes.

The lights went out. She suddenly thought of Sana, who is afraid of the dark and lightning. She quickly wore her slippers and went outside using the flashlight of her phone. Without any knock, she went inside of Sana's room. She found her sitting on the floor, trembling because of the thunder.

"Sana unnie" she placed her phone on the cabinet and went to Sana.

"Unnieeeee, it's me" said Tzuyu while tapping Sana's back.

Finally, Sana looked at Tzuyu. It hurts Tzuyu seeing Sana cry. Sana hugged Tzuyu so tight.

"Sana unnie, I'm here. Don't be scared now. I'll be by your side"

Another thunder strikes. Sana jumped and started to cry again. Tzuyu grabbed Sana's earphone and played her songs on spotify. Her playlist composed of calm songs, about love and stuffs. She made Sana stand up and lay on her bed.

"Unnie, just listen to this songs for now so it can calm your mind. I'll be just her on your sofa so incase you need something, you'll just tap me" said Tzuyu. Sana grabbed her hand and pulled her.

"Stay by my side" Sana said.

She wanted to say no for the sake of her feelings but she can't say no to her right now. Seeing her on her vulnearble state.

"Okay"

Tzuyu laid beside Sana. She put on the earphones and hug Tzuyu. She let Sana's head rest on her arm. She taps Sana like those mother who's making their baby sleep. Another thunder strike but it seems like Sana can't hear the thunder because of the music. She hugged Sana and went to sleep.