Let's Play (Finale)

SANA POV

 Sana stayed infront of their house for several minutes but eventually left because she want s to go somewhere. Good thing it was night time, no one is around to see Sana crying. She could be herself, not that sophisticated actress kind of thing. Last place she could ever think of to burst her emotions is the playground.

  " Do I like you Tzuyu-ah ??" she said to her self.

  "Do I love you ??"

  "Please give me a sign. I don't know what to do or what to feel anymore. Please come back as soon as possible"

   Walking towards the entrance of the playground and still wiping her tears. Suddenly, she saw a familiar figure of a person. She suddenly feel butterflies in her stomach also, her heart is beating fast.

  TZUYU POV

  "I guess I need to go" she said to herself and held her suitcase. Before she could walk, somebody called her. To her suprise, it was Sana.

  "Sana unnie?" she asked.

  "Tzuyu-ah"

  "Are you crying unnie?? What happened??" Tzuyu looked around and saw the girl that she love the most standing a few meters awy from her.

  "What are you doing here unnie? I thought you have a role to do" said Tzuyu.

  "Tzuyu-ah .. I am so sorry for what I said before"

  "I told you unnie, it's fine. I was just so drunk at that time and my emotions you know, boom" making an explosion sound effects.

  "But don't worry, I have moved on now. I'm happy with my life" she added and smiled.

  "I like you Tzuyu-ah"

  This made Tzuyu froze to where she is standing.

  "No, wait. I love you, Tzuyu-ah. I was just dumb. I don't know what to do anymore, I can't take the feeling anymore. I know you hated me because of what I did before but I'm sorry. I am really really sorry"

  They both stared at each other's eyes.

  "I just wanted to say that before you leave because I know that I won't be able to see you, touch you, hold you, spend time with you and kiss you"

  Before she leaves, Tzuyu halt her.

  "Wait" said Tzuyu.

  SANA POV

  Sana waited for her response but Tzuyu is just staring at her. She can't feel the emotions Tzuyu is having.

  'Omaygash she's walking towards me'

  "I would be lying to myself if I said that I don't love you anymore"

  Slowly she held Sana's face and bring it closer to her. Because of that, she closes her eyes. She felt the kiss on her forehead.

  "I don't want to kiss you on your lips without your permission" she chuckled.

  "Just kiss me" just a little pull, Sana is now kissing her crush.

  Hands were going to different places but it was a short passionate kiss. Tzuyu then pulled her towards the swing and sit. This time it was Tzuyu who bought the snacks.

  "Here" said Tzuyu.

  "Thank you Tzuyu-ah"

  The taller girl is still staring at Sana. The puffyness of her eyes is really visible. As Sana looked at Tzuyu too, she can't help but to cry again.

  "Shhhh...shhhh... unnie don't cry" Tzuyu laughed and then went closer to hug her.

  "I.. I can't help it"

  "Everything's alright ... see. We are okay, more than okay"

  "I'm really sorry. Well I was the confused one after all but I know myself now" kissing Tzuyu's cheeks. Tzuyu smiled and her dimples showed up.

  "I missed you so much. You're the only person that could make me feel special in the world"

  "I'm glad to hear that" Tzuyu said before eating the snacks.

  "So what now?? About you in Australia? Your social media"

  "Well, still deactivated. But since you confessed first- "

  "Me, confessed first? It was you who confessed first"

  "Ohh right, fine. Since you confessed, I think I'll be having a vacation here or maybe to the States?"

  "So we will gonna be having a Long Distance Relationship?"

  "Maybe.. yes"

  "Okay, it's okay. I'll be yours as long as you're mine"

  "I've been yours since we were 10" they both chuckled. An hour have passed, Tzuyu needs to go to the airport.

  "2 and a half years" Tzuyu said.

  "2 and a half years huh. I can wait. This time I'll be waiting for you" said Sana, hugging Tzuyu.

  "Goodbye Squirrel" it made Sana laugh a little.

  "I don't like good byes, see you soon is way much better"

  "Okay, see you soon squirrel"

  "See you soon Yoda"

  One 'not' final kiss and Tzuyu is off to go to Australia. Tomorrow is also her flight back to the States. It was surreal for Sana that Tzuyu still loves her. Now, she just needs to go to Australia everytime the company give her some vacation. She wants to spend her vacations with Tzuyu only. The girl that she love the most.

_____________________________________________
I'm sorry for the ending ejbdhxjxb huhuhuhu

I'll post another one AHEHEHEHE

Have a nice dayyyyyy