Lie To Me (part 2)

TZUYU POV

First day of work. I went to sit on my desk which is near the office of Sana.

"Pssssstttt.." I looked around and saw a person peeking.

"You scared me a little, ma'am" She staring at me like a mad person.

"Sorry .. I meant, Sana... you scared me"

"Really ??" she went all excited.

"Uhmm yeah"

"So how is the first day??"

"Well, it's good. Still coping up with the environment"

"Hmmmm okay okay, just knock on my door if you need somerhing or want some clarifications" she smiled and walked away. That smile could really melt a cold heart.

My life has been like this since the first day. I'm getting the hang of it. I'm finally coping up as her secretary. She's so sweet, always smiling.

Lunch time.

"Hey , wanna grab a lunch ??" said.

"Oh you're Mina right ??"

"Yeah, you remembered" she smiled.

"Of course, well, give me a sec"

Organizing things is my no. 1 rule before leaving my desk or any table. I took my wallet and went with Mina. She took me to a Japanese restaurant. While eating I learned so many things about her.

"So you're Japanese?" I asked.

"Yes and you're Taiwanese, I can see that"

"Woahhh ... you know"

"Of course, I saw your papers. I must say, you are very intelligent and independent person. Graduating and having a job in such a young age"

"Well, that's how my mom raised me" I just smiled. It made her face red and I do not know why. I just smiled at her.

We went back to the company and continued working. Everybody went standing all of the sudden. I looked around and saw some people with black tuxedo and a sophisticated woman.

"Mommm .. Daddd" said Sana.

Ohhh it's her parents. They have a good looking genes. Sana went and hug them. The people are bowing so I just followed. They went inside.

"They are the Minatozaki's, Ms. Sana's parents. I heard that they are planning to plan a fixed marriage on their daughter and the other company that we are partnering with" said Nayeon behind me. They are gossiping, I might have heard some gossips.

Minutes later, we heard shouting inside the room. The door opened and the girl that is always smiling is not smiling anymore. Her face is full of anger and sadness. I felt sad suddenly. She maybe my boss but she need a friend right now. I followed her into the bathroom.

"Sana" I softly said.

Her eyes are puffy now. Tears still flowing.

"Get out" she said and turned around.

"I think you kinda need a friend to cry on right now" I said.

"No, I don't need one. It's not always like that. Please, just get out" she said.

"Bu-"

"AS YOUR BOSS, I COMMAND YOU TO GET OUT !!" the first time she shouted. I was frightened, she's scary when she's angry.

"I-I'm sorry" I cracked my voice.

I even felt more bad. Urghh why did I even bother. She's right, she's just my boss. I went back to my sit and continued working.

Done for the day. Thanked GOD, the day is already over. I fixed my bag and went down to go home.

"Oh gosh it's raining" I said to myself, looking for my umbrella.

"OHH YEAHHH, I FORGOT MY UMBRELLA" I hit my head because I'm stupid for believing the weather forecast that it will not rain for today. I took off my heels and put my bag on my head, getting ready to run under the rain when a car stopped in front of me.

"Huh?"

The window went down.

"Get in, I'll take you to your home" said.

"It's okay ma'am.. thank you for the offer" I smiled and ran.

"TZUYU!!" I stopped running, that kind of voice calling my name. It gave me chills. I looked at her.

She's out of her car too, with umbrella.

"Just hop in and I'll get you to your house or apartment" I did not interfere anymore because I don't want to make her angry again.

I went inside of her car. Hmmmm... smells good.

"Seatbelt, Tzuyu-ah" she reminded me.

"Ohh .. thank you ma'am"

"Uhmm .. drop the formal thing"

"But you said it yourself earlier, you are my boss"

"I'm sorry, I was just caught up with my emotions"

I looked at her. She lightly smiled while her eyes are on the road.

"I'm not gonna force you but I just want you to know that I'll just be here, you can use me as your pillow"

"I'll take that in mind" she's becoming cheerful now.

A hungry stomach went crumbling. We looked at each other and laughed.

"ROAD!!" I said. We almost have an accident.

"Sorry" she laughed.

"Do you want to go inside my apartment ?? I'll cook for you, just to show gratitude for giving me a ride " I offered.

"Ohh you cook??"

"A little .. my mom taught me when I was young"

"Okayy .. Just make sure it's edible"

"Of course, it's made up of not still cook food but still edible because it'a a food. Of course it's edible"

We have arrived at my apartment.