Miss Universe (Finale)

After months, Twice will have a comeback. The song is special to the girls. It was written by Mr. Park Jinyoung, it's all about their struggles. Mina will be in the music video but not with their promotions.

  The girls were on their dorm, doing normal stuffs. Jeongyeon keeps on annoying Nayeon. Jihyo is cooking in the kitchen for their dinner, Dahyun as her assistant. Mina is in Japan with her family. Momo as usual, eating the side dishes on the table which causes Jihyo to shout because the food is not ready. As for Sana, she's just laying on the couch reading books.  They are enjoying their free time because for the next couple of weeks their schedule will be hectic.

  4:00 am

  The girls are now getting ready for their pre recording at Music Bank. Others are still half asleep while going inside the van. They were awaken because they saw their fans outside waiting. Jeongyeon lowered the window and Onces quickly noticed them.

  "JEONGYEONNNNN !!" the fans shouted and waved their candy bong.

  "Did you bring any jackets ?? Warm packs??" asked Jeongyeon.

  "YESSSSSSSS!!"

  Sana popped up out of nowhere which made the fans shout again.

  "Drink a lot of water Onceeeee, be careful alwaysss. Don't get sickkk" as always, Sana is soft of Onces and always give the warmest smile.

  Hours passed, it was their time to go up on stage. The girls went playful with them. Sana noticed a figure of a man. The man was covered with glasses, mask and cap, all black. She talked about it with Nayeon.

  "Maybe he's the stalker" said Sana with a hint of scared.

  "Nahhh. They go through the security. I know that manager oppa gave the picture of the stalker to the guards so probably it's not him" said Nayeon, she's not kinda scared at all. She feels safe being with Once because she knew that Onces knew about him and if they saw him get close to Nayeon, they will  beat the hell out of him. But of course, Nayeon doesn't want Onces to fight.

  "Okay" she looked at the man again. She kinda smiled because, he is now holding a candy bong z.

  They finished the pre recording and won the award. After the show, it was kinda night time. They went to their fanmeeting.
The girls changed into their comfy clothes.
Onces started cheering once they went out and introduced theirselves. The fans started to line up to interact with them.

  SANA'S PERSPECTIVE

  Sana is now signing and talking with Onces. Everytime she talks, they just can't get enough of it. Since she was the last one on the table, some fans are taking for too long to talk to her.

  "Thank youuu" Sana said and bowed a little.

  She saw the man again. It made her heart pumped a little becausr maybe she was nervous interact with him.

  'Why won't he just take off the cover on his face ? It is making me nervous' she thought. She's becoming more nervous once he is getting closer to her. Sana thought of a way on how to talk to him without getting nervous. Once the man is sitting infront of her and gave her the album, she casually signed the front not looking at him.

  "Hi" said the man. It creeped her out. But of course she needs to interact with this man.

  Sana looked through the glasses.

  "Hellooooo" Sana smiled and waved.

  "Ohh gosh, my bias is smiling at me" Sana chuckled. It somehow made her at ease while they are talking. Though, the man was still wearing a mask.