Lost in Japan (Part 6)

Sana woke up early because she is excited to walk around with Tzuyu. Thinking what may happen later during their walk makes Sana even more excited. She'll just cling on Tzuyu's arm and be sweet to her. After taking a bath, she went to Tzuyu's room to wake her up.

  "TZUYUUUUUUU-AHHHH WAKE UPP-" Sana said as she open Tzuyu's room.

  "Wow! You woke up early unnie" said Tzuyu, still wearing her outfit for today.

  "I-I'm sorry fo-for barging in" Sana said and went out of Tzuyu's room. She held her heart.

  'Are you okay?? Can you still beat properly?? No?? Yeah, you are beating so fast! Slow down a bit!!' Sana said to her heart.

  She's now sitting at the sofa downstairs waiting for Tzuyu. Finally, Tzuyu came down. The world seems to slow down for Sana as Tzuyu came down. Tzuyu actually ponytailed her hair and wore a cap.

  "So where are you gonna tour me next Sana unnie??" She said as she apply her perfume.

  'Smells good. Tzuyu-ah why are you doing this to me?? I might kiss you without your permision because of this. You are driving me insane' Sana's battling her thoughts and feelings to stop her from kissing Tzuyu any moment.

  " Universal Studio" said Sana.

  "Really unnieee?! I've always wanted to go there" said by the happy Tzuyu. She's acting like a child now.

  "Cute" Sana said.

  "I know" Tzuyu did a peace sign and smiled, showing her deep dimples.

  They went to the Universal Studio. A lot of poeple recognized them but they respected their privacy. They felt thankful because of that because they can enjoy their vacation.
Even though Sana is kinda scared with rides, she didn't chickened out because Tzuyu is there. She's trying to impress Tzuyu.

  Currently, they are watching a live show about Harry Potter.

  "Have you watched Harry Potter?" asked Sana to Tzuyu while eyes being glued to the show.

  "Uhmmm I know I have watched. I remembered watching it with my family back in Taiwan"

  "Let's have a movie marathon later when we get back. I kinda miss watching Harry Potter"

  "Okay unnie"

  "Yeyyyyy" Sana jumped lightly and clinged herself on Tzuyu's arm.

  Later on, they stroll around the park. They have encountered some cartoon characters and took pictures with it. Tzuyu was so playful around the mascot.

  "Huh??" Tzuyu went near the mascot's mouth.

  "I'M A REALLY BIG FANNNN" Tzuyu smiled when she heard the person inside talk.

  "Really?? Thank you for supporting us" Tzuyu then hugged the mascot. The mascot jumped even though it is heavy. But still he can't contain the happiness he is feeling right now. Tzuyu was feeling happy also, she looked at Sana. Sana just have a serious face but let out a small smile because Tzuyu looked at her. Jealousy striked the girl.

  They bought churros and ate it while walking. After that, they went to a Walking Dead theme. Instead of getting scared, Tzuyu was just laughing becausr of Sana. Sana is the scaredy cat. She keeps on pushing Tzuyu infront of her.

  "Unnieeee you should be the lead now" Tzuyu said while taking a video of Sana and pushed her this time to take the lead.

  "ARGHHHHH !!" a zombie went running towards the two. Sana quickly went to hug Tzuyu.

  "TZUYU-AHHHHH HURRY UP AND WALKKK!!" Tzuyu is laughing hard but she managed to take a video of it.

  The two have finished the walking throught that yet, Tzuyu is still laughing.

  "You still managed to take a video of me while getting scared" said Sana.

  "Yes unnie" Tzuyu said while watching the video all over again.

  "Hmp. Not gonna talk to you" she then went pouty and walked away.

  "Unnie wait" Tzuyu is just following her. Tzuyu suddenly clinged on Sana's arm.

  "Still mad at you" said Sana.

  "Unnieee, they say that the best memories should be captured so that when you look back, you'll remember the exact happenings that happened that day"

  "So, me getting scared is a best memory??"

  "For me yes, you look so cute there unnie" Tzuyu laughed. A small smile formed on Sana's lipsa and kinda blushing too.

  Their walk was quiet. It's almost night time, they decided to have dinner. They just talk and talk about everything about them. Like about what happened today, about how many guys and girls went near them just to say they are a fan or they are pretty. After their dinner, Sana suddenly kissed Tzuyu in the cheeks.

  "Thank you for today" said Sana.

  Tzuyu is still processing.

  "OHHH TZUYU-AHHH LET'S GO AND HAVE PICTURESSS" Sana jumped and ran towards the Photo booth.

  'Wha- I don't want to assume. I don't want to get hurt. I came here to forget, not to fall even harder. Regrets, regrets,regrets. Urghhhh' Tzuyu thought while touching the cheeks where Sana kissed.

  Sana came to her again and held her hand.

  "Come onnn" Snaa said as she pulled Tzuyu. Tzuhu was just looking at Sana all the time.

  "There it isss 1..2..3.."

  *flash*

  "Sana unnie"

  "Hmmm??" Sana hummed while choosing a filter.

  "I can't take it anymore"

  "What Tzuyu-ah? What's bothering you?" she then looked at Tzuyu.

  "Do you know the reason why I came here??"

  "No"

  "The reason is I came here because I know you wouldn't be here"

  "So you are really avoiding me all along" Tzuyu felt that Sana is hurt.

  "Let me finish. Yes I am avoiding you because I don't want to get hurt"

  "Hurt? Because of me you'll be hurt??"

  " Yes. I always have this weird feelings for you so coming here would be an answer. I thought coming here would make me forget about that weird feelings. But it was actually the opposite. Now I am regretting comming here" Tzuyu blurted.

  There was an intense glare between the two. Tzuyu is now waiting for Sana's answer but Sana is still processing what she had said.

  "I'm sorry unnie. So-" Tzuyu was cut off by Sana. Her eyes went wide when she felt a soft lips crashed on her lips. Tzuyu didn't stop Sana instead, she kissed back. Butterflies are now flying inside her stomach.

  *flash*

  Sana pulled away to catch her breathe. They are instensely blushing from the kiss.

  "Please don't forget that weird feeling" Sana said, hoping Tzuyu will say she will.

  "U-uhmm .. I-I don't know what to say. You left me speechless at the moment"

  Sana chuckled.

  "Di-did you just kissed me ??" asked Tzuyu. Sana kissed her one more time.

  "Yes, yes I did" Sana said hugging Tzuyu.

  They continued with their picture taking. The girls are now exhausted from walking around so they decided to go home. On their way home, they passed by a river.

  "Let's stop over here for a minute, I'll just get something" Sana said interwhining their hands.

  "Okay"