Grow Old With You (Part 1)

It was a bright and sunny day for a couple. They went to the garden to spend time with each other. The couple were holding hands while walking around. Smiling at each other warms their heart.

  "What's that??" the black haired girl said

  "That's a cat" the blonde girl responded her with full of adore.

  "Really??"

  "Ohhhhh ... what about that??"

  "That's a butterfly"

  "Really?? It looks so beautiful" the black haired girl looked at the girl beside her.

  "But you look more beautiful"

  It made the other blushed.

  "Let's sit here for a moment" dragging the black haired girl on the bench beside the fountain.

  There are no people around nor kids. It's just the two of them.

  "Hmmmmmm fresh air" said the black haired girl.

  "Yes, do you want a story?"

  "YES PLEASE" she's acting like a kid now.

  "Okay.. I'll tell you a story about the love story of two people"

  "Ohhh romance. So what's their nameee ??"

  "Ohhhh let's just put them in a code name tall girl and the other is short girl"

  "Both girls??"

  "Yes"

  "Is that even possible??"

  "Yes it is possible, the story that I'm about to tell you is based on the real life"

  "Okayyyy tell meee the storyyy"

  "So the story of the tall girl and short girl started when the Tall transferred on the shortie's  school. Tall was not really a friendly person, she was mean towards anyone around her. Short was the opposite of the Tall"

  "Ohhhhh what a perfect match. Just like unlike molecules, attracts"

  "Yeahhh the two are really a perfect much that's why they are still together until now. So as I was saying, Tall would always isolate herself. Her comfort place was the extra room beside the lab. All of the people always run when they reach that room because there are a lot of scary stories were told about that room. Short would always see Tall eat her lunch alone on that room. Instead with her friends, Short went to the room even though it is scary. She went inside the room but she got creeped out because of the black aura"

  "What a coward" hissed by the girl beside her.

  "JUST WAIT I AM NOT FINISHED!!"

  "Ohhhh ... sorry to make you angry"

  "I'll continue now. So the friends of Short were always teasing her because she's always talking about the Tall. She would always tell to her friends how beautiful she was, how smart she was. That's the time she knew that she was gay for Tall, she has no interest on dating boys. She just accepts all of the letters and gifts that was given by the boys on their school"

  "Short was popular??"

  "Yes, yes she was. All of the boys would always fight just to get her or be her partner. They do not know that Short is already in love with a girl. Then the day came, where the ex of Short went to her and stole her from her friends. Short is not that strong so she can't defend herself. The boy brought her to the creepy room beside the lab and unbuttoned her blouse and keeps on touching her. She tried to stop him but he was to strong. Then an angel came"