High School (Part 10)

SANA POV

  I went to Tzuyu's classroom to see how is she holding on. There she is, organizing some papers with her one arm.

  "How are you?" I asked and took the chair of her seatmate.

  "I'm fine, it will be a fun experience"

  "Do you need help in holding your things? Where's your first class?"

  "Hmmm here" she showed me her schedule.

  "Oh those juniors, come on let's get this done and over with"

  We went inside together, I smiled at them sarcastically.

  "OOOHHHHH Sanaaa" but some of them know me.

  "Thank you Sana-chan" she smiled at me before she close the door.

  Can't wait for Math class. The only reason why I love math is because she's the one teaching. Our class is after recess so need to be energize.

  "Sana you're taking to much food, you sure you can finish that?" asked Nayeon.

  "Yes I can, I need to stay awake during math class"

  "The effect of Tzuyu"

  We sat down and eat peacefully not until I heard my name from the people who were talking behind me. Those voices sounds like those juniors.

  "I have fallen deeper for Tzuyu" what in the world.

  "Yeah me too, her seriousness has a lot impact on me... so hot"

  "That Sana, we should not be scared of her, they'll eventually break up" my blood is boiling. My friends heard it too but they stayed composed, they are looking at me.

  "Once that Sana go to college, she'll leave the dorm and go to the states to study in Harvard, they will have less time"

  "Ohhhh yeahhh, Tzuyu will be left here we can have her, may the best girl or boy wins" I'm about to slam the table when Tzuyu greeted us.

  "HIIII SANAAA! and NAYEON! And JEONGYEON! and JIHYO" she's with Mina and Seulgi. I thought only Seulgi was my rival to Tzuyu but I have a lot now.

  "Ohhhh I'm the only one here without any love life" said Jihyo.

  "Yah because you're loud" Jeongyeon joked.

  I heard my name again.

  "Ohhhh Sana was beside us all this time, oh shit"

  "No don't be scared, remember what we talked about earlier, she'll leave and we will never see her"

  "Ohhh yeahhh yes"

  I slammed the table. Tzuyu took a hold out of me.

  "Sana, don't you'll just create a scene here"

  "But they are talking about our relationship"

  "I know, I heard them too. Just let them go, feed me instead since I can't move my other arm" she's doing aegyo in public, wow.

  "What are you doing?" asked Mina.

  "None of your business" Tzuyu said. At least she's all smiley today and laughing with us.

  "What college are you gonna take?" Tzuyu asked them.

  "Same as Sana" all of them said.

  "What? But I didn't saw you guys on the examination day"