Let's Play (Part 4)

TZUYU'S POV
  It's Tzuyu's graduation day. Thought she knew her unnie will not come due to her work. She is now sitting infront because she got the highest honor on her batch. Tzuyu's mom were so proud of her.

  "Tzuyu congratulations" said Elkie.

  "Thank you unnie" Tzuyu smiled. It made Elkie blushed.

  Tzuyu scanned the people at the back to see her parents. Exactly, she saw them sitting down with some person. They are talking with that person. If only she could see the face but she can't because of the mask and glasses. The ceremony started.

  Her name will be the last one to announce so she just relaxed a little and talk to her friends.

  "So what are your plans after this?" asked Chaeyoung.

  "Finding a job. To be alive and help my family on their financial" said Tzuyu.

  "But you are already rich Tzuyu" said Elkie.

  "It's still different when you work to help your family. Isn't that one of the main reasons why we study in school?"

  "Yes" they both said.

  "What about your lovelife??" Chaeyoung teased.

  "Huh?? I still don't think about that" Tzuyu said but on her mind was Sana.

  Now, her name is about to call by the dean.

  "CHOU TZUYU!" said and they stated all the achivements that Tzuyu had through the years on the school. Tzuyu smiled at the dean, grabbing her diploma and bowed before leaving the stage. She looked at her parents and waved the diploma and the medal. Her parents clapped and also the person they are sitting with.

  'Who is that?'

  After the ceremony, a lot of boys came to Tzuyu and gave gifts and letters. Some girls also gave their letters as a sign of admiration. She went to her parents with a lot of gifts.

  "Woah, our daughter is really popular" said Mom.

  "No mom" Tzuyu just don't want to be the center of attraction.

  "Where's dad ?? And who's the person you are talking earlier?" asked Tzuyu.

  "You'll see later, let's go to the car"

  Tzuyu's mom helped her carry all the gifts and letters to their car. She was about to enter the car but someone yelled her name.

  "Mom, I'll just talk to someone"

  "Okay, do it quickly" said Dad.

  "Okie"

  She went on the bench infront of their car.

  "Tzuyu-ah" said.

  "Eunwoo oppa, what is it??" asked Tzuyu, Eunwoo is 2 years older than her.

  "Uhmm congrats on your graduation and your awards" Eunwoo shyly said and held out his letter and gift.

  "Ohh.. thank you oppa" she accepted the gift and letter.

  "Have a nice vacation, I mean a nice life. Just call me if you have any problems" 

  Someone again yelled her name. This time it's the varsity captain, Mingyu. Same as what Eunwoo did, he gave his gift and letter.  Another one came, it was her seatmeat during math class, Taehyung.

  SANA'S POV

  Sana came to her bestfriend's graduation. The girl felt proud because of what she achived. Tzuyu's dad said that they need to go to the car before anyone notices them.
They waited for them. Any minute now, Tzuyu will see Sana but someone called her so let it extend a little.