Lost in Japan (Finale)

They went down the river. Sana was looking for something on the ground while holding Tzuyu's hand.

  "What are you looking for unnie ??" asked Tzuyu.

  "Just look for a mushroom with design" Sana said.

  "Mushroom ?? Here??"

  "Yup, just look for a heart design. I painted it" Sana chuckled.

  Turning on a flashlight was a really big help because Tzuyu found the mushroom. Sana jumped out of excitement and went to the said to be mushroom. Her plan now is to dig.

  "What are you doing unnie ??" Tzuyu said as she sat beside Sana and helped her digging the land.

  "I planted something here when Iw as younger"

  Finally, Sana saw what she have been looking for. A box with a podlock on it.

  "How will you open that ??" asked Tzuyu.

  "Through that" Sana said, pointing on Tzuyu's bracelet.

  "This?? Your gift to us??"

  "Yes and yes but yours is special. I made yours the actual key of this special box of mine" Sana wiped the dirt off of the box and gave it to Tzuyu.

  "What's inside of this?? Does this really can open the box ??"

  "Try it"

  Tzuyu removed her bracelet and unlocked the box. She looked at Sana who is now looking at her lovingly and just nodded indicating to open up the box. There was a paper.

  "Read it" Sana said. She opened up the letter and read it

  'Ohhh my love is reading this right now. Helloooooo!! Seems like I have found my greatest love. If you're reading this, you're  lucky because you've got me' this made Tzuyu chuckled.

  "I'm very lucky indeed" Tzuyu said.

  'I don't know if you are a girl or a boy but who cares. I love you very much. People change as time passes by so you maybe a girl, my biggest fattest girl crush or maybe a boy, my biggest fattest boy crush'

  "Does your parents now know about yo-?" asked Tzuyu.

  "Yes and they support me 100%"

  Tzuyu continued reading the letter. As she read the letter, tears are now forming on her eyes.

  'I promise that I will bring my greatest love here and let her open this box that I buried under and place a mushroom on top of it with a heart design. If I showed you this capstone, it means you are really special to me. It means that I love you a lot, more than myself ahehehehe. I love you. And self, please be healthy all the time so you can be with her/him until the end. Let's get marry okay? Once you become mine, there's no turning back'

  She hugged Sana tightly while wiping her tears and Sana rubbing her back. It made Tzuyu feel loved because of this. Overflowing butterflies in her stomach.

  "How dare you make me cry?" Tzuyu joked.

  "That's my 9 year old self" Sana replied.

  "Thank you for making me the one who open this special box. It means a lot to me"

  "Well I have the biggest fattest crush on you" Sana crunches her nose.

  "I love you"

  "Love you too"

  They wrote something on the paper and buried again. The two went home and quickly went to their room to sleep. Today was Tzuyu's last day here in Japan. All the regrets was totally wiped out. She's happy that she got to spent time with Sana on the park. Tomorrow morning will be her flight to Taiwan.

  Sana woke up early again because she knew Tzuyu will go to Taiwan later. She made her breakfast. A toast with omelette and hot choco.

  "Hmmmm.. what are you cooking?? It smells good" Tzuyu said.

  "Ohhhh just omelette with tomatoes and extra love"

  "It taste good too"

  "I am still cooking"

  "It already taste good because you made it and you said there's 'extra love' "

  Sana served Tzuyu the food she made and fed her. Tzuyu was about to say no but it's Sana. She can't say no and it's they are alone.

  "Ahhhhh~"

  "Good... my baby is so cuteeee" Sana pinched Tzuyu's cheeks.

  Staring at her long time crush, Tzuyu can't help but to smile because of her actions. Being sweet is natural for Sana but being this extra sweet and with that name that she called Tzuyu, was for her only love one. She can't help it but to kiss the girl in front of her.

  "Love you" Tzuyu said it even though she is having a hard time saying that to other people.

  Tzuyu stands up and left Sana frozen. For Sana, she blushed very hard because of that kiss and what Tzuyu said.

  "Yahhh it was just our first day and you left me frozen" said Sana, looking at Tzuyu who is now washing the dishes.

  "I can't help it. An angel is sitting infront of me and feeding me"

  An hour have passed, Sana went with Tzuyu to the airport. She was about to cry because they will be apart until New Year.

  "It's just weeks unnie. See you next year" said Tzuyu.

  "I know, see you next year Tzuyu-ah"

  She hugged the younger very tight.

  "Don't look at anyone else" Sana whispered before letting go of the hug.

  "I should be the one saying that because you are so clingy unnie"

  "YAH! but I am loyal to you"

  "I know" then Tzuyu kissed her forehead.

  "Bye unnie, see you at the dorm and Wo ai ni"

  "Byeeeeee, have a safe flight Tzuyu-ahhh. Aishite imasu"

_____________________________________________

I really do not know what is I love you in Japanese so spare me vxjxjzjzj

That's the finale. Give me a week to make another story ahehehehe. If I'm not busy with school, I might publish some parts.

Have a nice day :>

P.s. I noticed that there's a lot of grammatical errors dhdhjdjdj aymsowrey