Grow Old With You (Finale)

Note: If you see 'Young', that is supposed to be 'Short' sorryyy got mixed up

  "Short continued doing what she is doing but she's extra clingy and sweet towards Tall now. She knew that Tall is annoyed at her but she doesn't want to give up. Until it was Tall's birthday. Short exerted so much effort on creating a meal. Her friends helped her creating the most beautiful place to celebrate her birthday. After school, Young brought Tall to the Carnival first. It was the first time for Tall to go to this kind of place so every ride or every game she's smiling. Short here, kept on taking pictures of Tall smiling. It very rare to see her smiling that's why. 'Thank you for bringing me here' it's the very first time Tall actually said something nice. 'No problem, now, let's go somewhere' dragging her to the place where they set up the dinner. It was beside the beach, all the lights are turned on, the torch are already fired up. It amazed Tall. 'Wha- how??'Tall asked. 'My friends helped me' Short giggled. It made Tall flustered because of the cuteness she's showing. Of course, they ate their dinner. She complimented her cooking. During the dinner, 'Why are you doing this? I am just an ordinary person and yet you're surprising me on my birthday?? There's nothing really special about it. My parents doesn't know that it's my birthday' this is what Tall said that made Young teared up. 'Every birthday is special, it means there's a plus 1 on your life. Even though they forget your birthday, there is still someone that wants to celebrate it with you. I didn't forget reminding you everyday how much I love you, I always tell you that and show you that too, but you just kept on ignoring me but it's okay. All I want is you to feel my love. Since one month is almost up, I want it to be extravaggant like this' Short smiled at Tall then she grabbed their plates since they are done eating and put it inside"

  "Why are you getting excited and all red??" asked the black haired girl.

  "Ohhh the next scene is the most memorable scene for Short. When she get back, she saw Tall standing and looking at the water. So she ran towards him, yelling Tall's name but because Short is a clumsy girl, she stumbled and fell on Tall. 'Urgh, Oh... I-I-m sorry' Short was about to stand up but Tall stopped her. Then there, they shared their first kiss. It was a long kiss since Short wants that kiss since she first saw Tall. When things got intimate like Short would put her hands somewhere, Tall stopped her because she knew their limitations. 'Congratulations, you just made me fall for you' butterflies are flying very fast on Short's stomach because of that. 'I love you too' now it exploded with butterflies. Short is crying because she was waiting for those words to come out of her mouth. Instead of Tall teasing her, she just hugged her while looking at the sky. 'It's alright. Since you told me I love you for many times, I love you' kissed Short's head. She kept on saying I love you in between those kisses"

  "Are they like together now ??" Black haired girl asked.

  "Yep, they are now official. They made it public on their Graduation Ball. All of the people were shocked because Y
Short's partner was a girl, which is Tall. But they didn't care, they just want to have fun and be with each other. Then they graduated and here comes college. The most hard one. Short's family migrated to South Korea. Of course they are sad but Tall was very understanding because Short was actually accepted in the top school of South Korea, study first"

  "Hmmmmm... Long Distance Relationship. That's very hard, some couple didn't make it based on what I see on the tv"

  "They maybe didn't make it but this two made it. Every night, Tall would go online just to talk to Short. Even though she is super tired because she has a part time job too after her school, she would always smile and give a lot of energy everytime she talks to her. They even tell each other all the people who tried to flirt on them and just laughed it out. The couple are like this for 4 straight years. Then graduation came, Tall was the first one to graduate. Short is on the stage to get her diploma then when she turned around she saw someone waving from the audience. It made her smile so much that it excites her to finish this ceremony. When it was done, she made her way towards the audience and hugged her parents. 'Where is she??' they smiled at her and pulled her towards somewhere else. She then saw her standing so beautifully with her dress. Short ran towards her and hugged her so tight. She keeps on saying I miss you to her. Shocking moment was she kneeled and ask her for marriage. 'Of courseeee yessssss' then she kissed her infront of her parents. They don't mind it actually because it's their daughter's happiness that matters. Years later, they have jobs and they already have a house. They got married in Paris. That's the reason why Tall did some part time jobs"