Lie To Me 2 (Part 10)

SANA POV

 It has been a month since we went to Taiwan also since I saw Tzuyu. I guess the universe doesn't really want us to be together. What did I do to be in this situation? Running away can't really solve problems, acceptance is the key, let me accept what's going on with my life. Let's see in the future if I can be happy with him. Who knows, maybe I will finally learn to love my best friend.

  "My soon-to-be-bride, why are you here? I thought you already went to sleep? It's late" he back hugged me. Mark just came back from work. 

  "Nothing, just admiring the sky" I smiled and looked up.

  "You are way beautiful than all of the stars" 

  "Sesh... stop it with your corny lines" I laughed.

  "But it's true"

  I looked at him. I'll try to love you.

  Oh shoot! He saw me looking at him.

  "What is it? You're stealing glances ha?" he teased.

  "What? No! That's not what you called stealing hmp" 

  "Okay okay hahahaha, let's just go to sleep, I'm so tired" he said and left. 

  Someday.

  Few more weeks till our wedding. My friends are here now, we will go to France. Yes, we will get married to my my favorite venue for my dream wedding. It just happens not with my favorite person. 

  Stop it Sana! Stop inserting her in your thoughts.

  By the way, we are about to board inside our plane. Damn, they are so loud. Can I get some a little silence? But it the mood will change if I ask them and I don't like. I want them to be happy and loud. 

  Some of our people escorted us to our hotel. You probably know who are roommates. Jihyo tagged along with Nayeon and Jeongyeon. Finally, some alone time. I went out of the balcony for some fresh air and to clear my mind. I can't believe it that I will be married to a guy next week.  

  I closed my eyes. 

  "Please give me a sign about my fate next week," I said it a couple of times and prayed hard so that God can hear me. 

  As soon as I opened my eyes, I looked down to the pool and saw people running. Don't know what they are saying, but there's cops running too. What the hell... they caught the man and thrown the knife in the pool. I saw a hint of red so there maybe blood. I wish all bad people would go to jail. The world would be safer.

  A lot of people are around them, but someone caught my attention, Tzuyu's parents. There's no sign of Tzuyu with them. Is that the sign? 

CHAEYOUNG POV

  "So there's no chance between them?" asked Mina. 

  "I don't knowwww, I'm still asking Tzuyu if she will come or not" I responded.

  "What a sad ending to the both of them" my partner suddenly went all hmmm sad.

  I went beside her and hugged her. 

  ""What can we do? It's not us who decides for their future"

  "I know, I'm just sad, you know Sana loves Tzuyu so so much"

  "And I know that Tzuyu loves Sana so so much too"

  "But Mark is stopping Tzuyu and we can't find what Mark got to make Tzuyu leave Sana"

  We stayed like this for a couple of minutes not until a lot of knocks on our door. It was them, why can't we separate for a moment and have some alone time?

   "Chaeyoung-ah they want to go out, let's go too" Mina suddenly smiled.

  "Okay" I smiled back.

  What can I do? I'm a sucker for that smile.

  SANA POV

  There are still cops around the pool, but the criminal is already taken out. I heard some whispers.

  "He stabbed someone because of jealousy"

  What? Why would people do that? I mean before when me and Tzuyu are still together, I'm always jealous to people who are clingy to her, but she always notices it so when we are alone she would hug me from the back while walking. But then, that has nothing to do with this.

  Just in time Tzuyu's family saw us.

  "So lovely to see you Sana" he mother smiled.

  "You too Mrs. Chou"

  "We can't wait to see you in your wedding gown, I bet you'll be the prettiest bride" said her dad.

  And I wish that it was your daughter who I will meet on the altar.

  "Thank you hahaha"

  "Tzuyu's not coming Mr. Chou?" Momo joined our conversation. 

  I wanted to ask that, but I'm too nervous.

  "Ohhh we still don't have any contact with her, she left and went country hopping" they laughed.

  Even her parents? Tzuyu? Really?

  "We'll just go to our room, let's see each other tomorrow for dinner"

  "Yes" I smiled.

  We were about to leave when Jun asked me to meet him later. Don't know what he's gonna say but okay.

  After a long day, I met Tzuyu's brother in the lounge. He insisted to walk outside.

  "So what is it?" I asked.

  "I'll just cut to the chase, Sana. Are you.. and Tzuyu... perhaps, kinda, sorta together?"

  "What?" I was taken a back hearing him. I froze and don't know what to say. Think, Sana, THINK.

  "Just be true to yourself"

  Wow, that was the phrase that I first thought. If you say so, mind. Also, I'm getting married anyway so might as well spill the beans.

  "Yes" my simple answer.

  "REALLY?!" yes, he was shocked, REALLY shocked.

  "Yes, but we broke up"

  "Well, it's obvious duh"

  "How did you know about me and Tzuyu?"

  "I kinda heard you two talking one night when you were staying in our house"

  "Oh that night..." flashbacks.

  "Can I ask again? If you don't want to answer, it's okay I respect your privacy"

  "Yes sure what is it?"

  "Did Tzuyu promised something to you?"

  "Eh? Promise? Beside from her never leaving me, none"

  "Really? Hmmmm then what promise is she talking about after you left her?"

  "Promise? What did she say?" Now I'm curious.

  "She said that at least you will never break your promise to someone"

   What? Promise to someone? I've never made any promise to someone except to her.

  "And also, she cried and repeatedly saying sorry, it's just like what happened to her when she came back"

  Tzuyu, what is that? What promise is that? She is so confusing.

------
Stay safe always everyone