Lost in Japan (part 3)

The inside of the house amazed Tzuyu. They have a pool outside. Merches with their signs on it were placed in a cabinet. Sana's parents collects every bits of their merchendize.

  "Mom and Dad are still not here. They are still away, maybe next week they'll be back" Sana suddenly said.

  "EHHHHH ?!" Tzuyu turned around to look at Sana. She doesn't know that Sana was just standing behind her.

  Their faces were just inches away. Tzuyu tried to hide her blush because of it. She gay panicked when Sana's looking at Tzuyu's eyes then down to her lips.

  "U-uhmmm Sana unnie, where am I gonna sleep ?? I'm okay with the sofa or on the floor... I have some blanket on me" Tzuyu moved beside her luggage and tried to open it but she's kinda shaking because of that.

  "No, silly. You are sleeping beside my room or do you want on my room?? We'll have slumber party"

  "I'll take the room beside you please" Tzuyu said. She needs to at least get away from her.

  "Hmmmm okay"

  Sana showed Tzuyu her room. Tzuyu put her luggage on the bed and opened it. She's kinda fine now.

  "Set your things up, take a shower if you want. Come down stairs later, I'll just cook" Sana said, before closing the door.

  Tzuyu sighed and fell on the king size bed. It was soft and bouncy, Tzuyu likes it. It will gonna be a crazy week Tzuyu thought. She showered and wore white t shirt and a pajama since after eating she plans to sleep because she's tired after walking for hours finding her 'suppose to be' hotel.

  Tzuyu sat beside the counter and waited like a kid. Suddenly, the two heard some stomach crumbling. Sana laughed.

  "Tzuyu-ah it will be done soon, just waittt" she said in a cute tone.

  "I want food. NOW " Tzuyu joked.

  "WAAAIITTT" Sana said which made Tzuyu laugh.

  Sana'a done with her cooking and served it on the table. The younger one went infront of Sana. She'a now trying Sana's made food.
Of course, Sana is anticipating Tzuyu's reaction towards the food.

  "Wow. I never thought that you make amazing food unnie" Tzuyu said and ate another spoonful of the food.

  Sana was happy that Tzuyu liked her cooking. She was just looking at the younger one and kinda smiled because there was something on her face.

  "U-unnie why are you smiling ??" asked Tzuyu with mouthful.

  Sana went near and wiped the stain off of her face and smiled again to her. It gave Tzuyu butterflies in her stomach. She thought that she would explode right now.
The two ate their dinner. Tzuyu still can't think properly.

  "I'll tour you around tomorrow, you'll be lost again if you walk around the city. You might also be ganged up again by the guys earlier" Sana blurted.

  Tzuyu's eyes widened because of what she said. How did she know that she was gonna ganged up earlier. 

  "How did you know that unnie ?? Have you been following me ??" Tzuyu looked at her clothes, also the coat on the coat rack. She remembered the lady she bunped on the airport.

  "SO YOU ARE THE LADY I BUMPED INTO?!" Tzuyu said with her loud voice.

  "Ssshhhh ... manners "

  "Sorry unnie"

  "Yes, I knew that you would go here. I saw your papers weeks ago so I also booked a flight home, same as yours. And yes I followed you around. Good thing I have a speaker on me and also a siren sound effect"

  Tzuyu blushed hard because she would never thought Sana would follow her. Sana stands up and grabbed her plate and went to the sink to wash it.

  "I was kinda hurt you know that" Sana confessed.

  "Hurt?? Why??"

  "Seems like you are really avoiding me"

  Without any hesitation, Tzuyu went behind Sana and hugged her. She felt sorry.

  "You called Mina who is not from Osaka instead of Me, who grew up in Osaka.

  Tzuyu rested her head on Sana's shoulder.

  "Sorry unnie, I just thought you were with Mina unnie" Tzuyu lied.

  "But you can just call me Tzuyu-ah.. You know I always pick up calls faster than a cheetah" said Sana, placing the glasses inside the cabinet. Tzuyu let go of the hug.

  "Sorry again for making you feel that" said Tzuyu. She actually feel bad for making her feel like that.

  Finally, Sana faced her. She looks at Tzuyu's eyes for a couple of seconds and hugged her tight. Sana missed hugging Tzuyu. It always made her feel like home. Tzuyu hugged her too, patting Sana's head and back.

  "Sorry again unnie" said Tzuyu.

  Sana just nodded. They stayed hugging each other until Sana realized that it was already long.

  "Sorry" Sana said, smiling at Tzuyu.

  "It's okay unnie. I'll just go to my room" said Tzuyu. She needs to excuse herself now so that Sana would not see the blush on her face.

  When Tzuyu closed the door, she leaned on the door and felt her heart. It was beating fast. As well for Sana, still standing where they hugged each other and feeling her heart.

  'Tzuyu-ah, what did you do to me? What is this feeling? Twice members are my bestfriends, sisters to be exact, but somehow when it comes to you, I feel something that I have never felt before' Sana thought.

_____________________________________________