Let's Play (Part 2)

Another boring day for Tzuyu. She's kinda coping up with Sana without by her side. But Tzuyu misses her a lot. It's been months and now she's in her room listening to some music while doing her homework.

"TZUYUUUU!!" Tzuyu's mom yelled. A knock heard from her door.

"What?" she stands up and opened the door.

"It's Sana" handing me the phone.

The girl became nervous because she have not yet talked to the girl since that day. Mixed emotions gathered up, she wants to get angry at her but she misses her so much. Her hands are sweating so much.

"Hello?" asked Tzuyu as she close the door.

Tzuyu heard sniffing.

"Hello?? Unnie??"

"TZUYU-AHHH!! I'M REALLY SORRY" said the older girl from the other end of the call.
The angry emotions that Tzuyu have just turned into happines.

"It's okay unnie" Tzuyu said.

"I'm really sorry for no-not *sniff* telling you that we will go to the States. I heard from Mrs. Chou that you locked yourself inside your room for a week after we left"

'What? Mom why did you have to tell her that? Urggghh' Tzuyu felt embarassed.

"I'm okay unnie, I mean, it's okay unnie. I have moved on from that. I just created an instagram account, my goal was to find you actually" Tzuyu said, continuing her homework.

"Okay, I'll create an account too. I'm really sorry. I'll visit there every summer, mom promised me to have a vacation there every summer"

Tzuyu felt excited because she will see her unnie again. Not just once, but every summer.

"REALLY?! Yeyyyy I can't waittt to be with you again unnieeee" Tzuyu squeled.

"ME TOOOOO" Sana yelled over the phone.

The two just laughed and talked for hours, you know, catching up with each other's life.
After that night, Tzuyu's mood everyday changed. She became more jolly than ever.
They maybe chatting each other once or twice in a month because of busy schedule but once they talk, it becomes a novel. Like, they would chat each other for hours, having different topics.

It's summerrrr and in the end of the week was Sana and her parent's arrival. Tzuyu got up early because of excitement.

"Woahhh sit down girl" said Tzuyu's mom.

Tzuyu keeps on cheeking their window to see if her long time friend have already arrive.

"Just excited mom!! I get to play with Sana unnie again"

"You two look so cute" said her dad.

She just smiled and looked at the window again. A car parked infront of their house.

'COULD IT BE?' Tzuyu thought. It was her unnie. Sana looked at Tzuyu's house and she saw Tzuyu checking at the window. They waved at each other. Tzuyu went out of their house and ran towards Sana.

"TZUYU-AHHHH"

"UNNIEEEEE I'VE MISSED YOUUUU" said by Tzuyu who is now in the verge of crying.

They hugged each other. Their parents are just looking at them. It was a lovely moment for the both family.

Every morning, they would always wake up early and play on the playground. When they are tired, Sana would always buy snacks and drinks for the both of them.

"Thank you unnieeee" Tzuyu said. She grabbed the snacks and ate it. Sana smiled at the younger one.

They both sat down on the swing and watched the sunset. Finishing the snacks left, they went home and sleep. Both families went to different places to enjoy their vacations. They had a lot of pictures to keep.

Tomorrow, Sana and her parents will go back to the States. It made Tzuyu sad because they will leave again. Since her unnie is alone because her parents went to the market to buy things or foods that they bring to the States. She went to their house to accompany her.

They did girly stuffs, like playing dressing up on Y8 or maybe a two player games such us Lava girl and Water Boy. They also went through Sana's mom make up kit. Tonight is their slumber party so they decorated Sana's room. They made a tent made out of blankets and pillows. Also some star lights.

It was night time. Tzuyu went back again to Sana's house.

"Welcome guest" said Sana as she slowly bowed to Tzuyu

"Thank you" Tzuyu bowed too and went inside of Sana's room.

They both listened to some musics and just tell each others stories. Both of them laying down inside the tent, admiring the stars on the ceiling.

"Tzuyu-ah thank you for making my vacation the happiest of all" said Sana.

"Thank you too unnie. Promise me you'll visit every summer, that you'll play with me forever?" Tzuyu said and raised her pinky finger.

Sana chuckled because of the cuteness of Tzuyu.

"I promise" Sana interwhined their pinky.

" Yeyyyyy" Tzuyu hugged Sana. Later on, they both fell asleep because of the music.

As always, Tzuyu would always wake up first than Sana. When she opened her eyes, she was shocked by what she is seeing right now. It was Sana's face. Yes, it was Sana's face but closer like centimeters away. Tzuyu quickly backed up a little bit.

'Woah, Sana unnie is quiet bequtiful' Tzuyu thought. The younger admired her face a little bit. Her heart suddenly pumps faster.

'Why am I admiring her face?' She got startled when Sana opened her eyes. Luckily, Tzuyu is a little away from her.

"Why are you always early to wake up ?? Like h-how do you do that?" that husky voice of Sana. It made Tzuyu a panicked a little.

"It's na-natural on me un-unnie" they are best friends, yeah, but Tzuyu is not aware of Sana's husky voice when she just woken up.

"I-I'll go home now and ta-take a bath" Tzuyu stuttered and ran outside. She went to her room and locked it. She's still finding out about what she felt earlier.

'Why did I stuttered? What's this feeling??' It's the first time Tzuyu felt this feeling. She's now confused.

It's time to say goodbye to Sana. Tzuyu walked slowly towards Sana. The older is now crying because she is now leaving again and leaving her best friend.

"See you next year Tzuyu-ah" said Sana. She pulled Tzuyu into a hug. There it goes again for Tzuyu. The weird feelings that she felt earlier.

"See you again unnie have a safe flight" said Tzuyu.

_____________________________________________

YAYIET it took me a whole day to make this short update. That's how slow my head is. Sorryyyy for the grammatical errors and some mispelled.