Lie To Me (Part 8)

TZUYU POV

  "Jihyo what?" I asked, still drying my hair.

  "Jihyo said let's meet up at the lobby in 10 minutes" Mina said.

  "When did she sent the message ?"

  "Like, couple of minutes ago"

   SANA POV

  We are all waiting for Tzuyu and Mina here at the lobby. As always, they are on their phones. Some are playing and some are browsing on an online shops. Here am I, watching dogs and cats.

  "What happened to those two? It's like 20 minutes since I texted you guys" said Jihyo. Oh she's mad.

  "Hmmmm... smells fishy" said Momo. She keeps bumping me with her shoulders and kept on moving her eyebrows.

  "What?" I glared.

  "I heard that Mina has a crush on somebody in the office" said Dahyun.

  "What do you mean by somebody?" I asked but I tried not to make it obvious that I'm interested to know the answer. I just continued watching some dog clips and let my ears do the work.

  "It's just a rumor" replied by Dahyun.

  "Maybe it's Tzuyu" Nayeon said.

  TZUYU POV

  Shocks. We are 20 minutes late. We ran until we reached the lobby. They are all sitting and just casually talking and on their phones.

  "I'm sorry" we said.

  "You two are late" said Jihyo.

  "We know" I replied.

  "Well, we are here now" Mina said.

  Sana walk towards us and looked at me. She's kinda serious and when she's serious that means you've made something that made her mad or made her annoyed. Sometimes her serious face would end up smiling cutely like she's joking. Maybe she's joking so I'll just smile at her.

  "You're late. Let's not waste anymore time and let's get going" she said and walked pass by us. Wait, she didn't smiled. She's really serious.

  "Let's go ??" I asked them.

  We are currently walking outside, wondering around. There are a lot of stores.
I don't really like to buy things so I'll just watch them.

  "I'm sorry for making you late too" I said to Mina.

  "That's nothing Tzu" she smiled.

  "Sana is really serious, you're not afraid?" I asked.

  "Kinda but I already told her sorry earlier"

  "What?! Why didn't you told me?? We could have said it together" I said.

  "I'm sorry. So now tell her that you're sorry" she pushed me towards Sana. That made me kinda bumped into her. She looked at me with her sharp stare and rolled her eyes.

  "Uhmm Miss Sana I'm sorry for being late earlier. I know you hate late people, I'm sorry I won't let that happen again" I politely bowed.

  "I told you not to call me Miss anymore" she said with a cold tone.

  "I'm sorry I'll be on time next time" I said.

  We entered in a restaurant. I sat beside the window. Sana followed. She's still mad. I don't know why, I already told her that I'm sorry for being late. This is the first time she's mad at me for the longest time. I kept on looking at her also calling her in a soft tone. I started poking her but she got irritated. The others were with their own worlds.